Ben Muscle Page 4

No Problem zooo we love all this stuff. As my main says we are sociopaths and take no offence but enjoy every word of everyones posts.

I am 24 bud, I have no idea why asking someones age could be offensive. you know how much rejection I face everyday. in this business of show you must have the heart of an angel and the hide... of an elephant.

How old are you? I only refer to adults due to your use of children good sir.

Quote: Lotus Panther @ October 22 2011, 7:17 PM BST

No Problem zooo we love all this stuff. As my main says we are sociopaths and take no offence but enjoy every word of everyones posts.

I am 24 bud, I have no idea why asking someones age could be offensive. you know how much rejection I face everyday. in this business of show you must have the heart of an angel and the hide... of an elephant.

How old are you? I only refer to adults due to your use of children good sir.

I'm not a sir. :)
I haven't read back but I thought you'd mentioned us being adults a couple of times earlier in the thread, which just made me assume you were very young, for some reason.

Ahhh a Dame sorry for the assumption me'lady.

That explains the liking Miranda, I was wondering about that;)
Also the aversion to the question, How old are you?

I think childishness has just cropped up a few times due the way people speak to others on here. bearing in mind this is 'showcase' which is supposed to be a more reasonable critique of a finished product. As a rule though we are deferential to the utilitarian and cantankerous to the discourteous.

Has given me a better perspective on discussing other peoples work I know that!

Tune in to future radio (107.8 fm if you live in Norfolk or

http://www.futureradio.co.uk/listenlive

if you don't) tomorrow morning at around 8.30am to hear Phil Erskine, Ben muscle and myself talking about our illustrious film career (thus far).

Dear Mr Life,

Sorry it has been so long, but I (Muscle- unfortunately the others are tied up with work) would like to take you up on that meet sometime soon. Hospital club sounds interesting, when is appropriate for you?

Muscle

I personally enjoyed the film. well done guys. it's a shame that people can't come up with creative criticism without being childish. That sooty guy really needs to learn some manners. it's disgusting. didn't like the film? THEN HELP THESE GUYS OUT WITH SOME FEEDBACK. it's not hard kid.

the film works well. I personally think there should have been more music, and the music didn't fit the film. maybe something a bit more heavy (rock? maybe even heavy orchestral would have worked) to emphasise the weightlifter, this also would have made it a bit more comedic :) the music seemed very ambient - which is very nice might I add, I just don't know if it really fit. it seemed to clash with the comedic feel of the film. the rap worked well, although the quality of the rap track seemed a bit low... maybe on purpose?

another criticism is that sometimes it seems to drag a little bit. try and keep people interested. change camera angle if possible every now and then. a lot of top hollywood films change angles nearly every 3 seconds, as it helps keep the human brain interested. now I'm not saying do it every 3 seconds of course! but it might have been nice to see things from a different angle and give the viewer something else to look at every now and then. more music might have helped also. music is so important for any type of film. but I'm sure you know that already! :D

i've also noticed people saying they watched the first few minutes and got bored. well... that's down to the fact some people like to look at picture books and get mouth fed, but take it as feedback. I'm a guy who likes to watch peoples creativity, and yours had a lot of strength. I would say though, with your intros, make people excited. make people think 'what's this? this looks awesome'. both of you sitting on a couch was intimate and I liked it, but it wasn't BOOM THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE WATCHING! YOU WANT TO WATCH THIS! maybe it would have been better to have a ben muscle montage at the beginning showing him working out by himself with some rock music, and then have you guys talking about what you're going to do.

overall guys I really enjoyed it. looking forward to seeing what you come out with next. keep it up, and you'll keep getting better. im sure of it. lots of talent here! hope I helped.