Bad ass bikers

So you think you are a bad ass motherf**king biker-Eight products prove you ain't

In their infinite wisdom the Harley Davidson Motor Company saw fit to release all the following products to an unsuspecting biker market. All the following are original and genuine factory items sold in stores and online all over the world. This is just a drop in the ocean as it seems that whatever product is available on the open market then HD will release one with its company name and logo b emblazoned all over it. From toilet paper to teddy bears, from beer to bookends Harley make them all with in that famous orange and black livery. These items reduce and God fearing bikers street credibility down to approxiamately zero point 5.

1. The pink Harley Davidson bag.
No hardcore biker dude should ever be seen with this one. Picture the scene, a twenty four hour alcohol and drug fuelled party at some bro's house in the bad part of town. He staggers across the front lawn to his bike parked along with eight others across the sidewalk only to find that his Great Aunt Esta has returned his bag that he left at her place the previous week, hung over the handlebars. A swift glance over his shoulder reveals twelve of his buddies rolling on the floor laughing and shouting "pink pussy". Not an image that most rough arsed bikers wish to convey to the general public and Federal Agents.
Shame rating (out of 10)..... 6
The pink Harley Davidson bag

2. The Harley Davidson cake decorating set.
The blurb on the website says this kit consists of six separate sets including instruction card and is priced at....get this....only $79. Sounds great eh? Only $79 and you can turn that mad evil drug taking biker into Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes. It wouldn't be so bad if it were a cake that was baked or decorated for the biker in your life, hey every motorcycle maniac loves a good cake foodfight, but to get the guy to actually make one then decorate it.....you gotta be kidding me. I cannot envisage 'Mrs Average' buying one of these to surprise 'Mr Normal' hubby so just who the hell were they aiming this one at. Cruel.
Shame rating:.........6

The Harley Davidson Cake Decorating Kit.....priced only $79

3. The Harley Davidson Biker Jacket Teapot.
As if owning a teapot isn't a street cred ruining exercise in itself but just look at the ways it's posed. It is rather feminine and just imaging what all the guys are going to say when that bad mutha brings this to the dining table. All the boys will be swigging Jack Daniels from the bottle and all our biker has to offer is a cup of Earl Grey with two lumps. Never again will he be considered for doing that all important drug run from Denver, its just not going to happen as long as he owns that mincing, camp as Christmas teapot. Get real HD.

Shame rating:.....9.5

4. Dog Bandana
5. Golf bag and balls
6. Pink HD trainers
7. Electrically operated Harley Davidson leather sofa
8. Toilet Seat
9. Pink Flip Flops (yes really)

This is just the start of the article and I have pics and sources to clarify. However I still don't know how to add images here.
Thanks for looking