Who do you fancy? Page 654

Bugger me! What did she do to herself?

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2011, 1:42 PM BST

Could happen! It did in Japans leading, slightly dubious pop group, with about seventy band members in school uniforms.

St Winifred's Choir were computer generated!

:O

Megan Fox was so much prettier before :( She looks 20 years older than she is now, with her surgery face.

Yup, Granddad was well miffed.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 28 2011, 1:46 PM BST

Megan Fox was so much prettier before :( She looks 20 years older than she is now, with her surgery face.

She's very pretty! And that's not just anti-unnecessary surgery comment either.

Pamela Anderson before she turned herself into a pneumatic barbie doll...

In that first pic she looks like
Stacey from Eastenders?
Was that her name? the one that was married to Bradley.

I think it's a shame that anyone has to enhance themselves so much. But I can't but help think that Pam Anderson is rather quite good looking whenever I see her in interviews. Which goes against my usual tastes. I'm sure there's loads of prep before the films start rolling though.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 28 2011, 1:49 PM BST

In that first pic she looks like
Stacey from Eastenders?
Was that her name? the one that was married to Bradley.

Yup.

Hehe. Calling her Pam makes her sound about 60.

Slightly unfair because there's a 14 year age difference but pre-surgery Katie Price or post-surgery Katie Price?

Quote: zooo @ July 28 2011, 1:52 PM BST

Hehe. Calling her Pam makes her sound about 60.

Laughing out loud She probably is under all that surgery!

Quote: Tony Cowards @ July 28 2011, 1:52 PM BST

Slightly unfair because there's a 14 year age difference but pre-surgery Katie Price or post-surgery Katie Price?

She has the cold dead eyes of a killer.

Doesn't help that black hair reeeeally doesn't suit her.

Quote: Leevil @ July 28 2011, 1:53 PM BST

Laughing out loud She probably is under all that surgery!

Good point! How old is she I wonder?
Ah, Wiki says 44. Well that's her public age at least...

Quote: Tony Cowards @ July 28 2011, 1:52 PM BST

It's totally understandable as pre-surgery why Katie Price was hired as a model. Quite pretty. Whilst we're here and God I have no idea why, but lately I have been finding what's her face... Jodie Marsh quite attractive! :S I don't know what it is, although I suspect it's the slightly punky imagine she's gone for lately and she seems like a genuinely nice person (gulp!). IDK. I hate admitting that, but it's true. But God, I would have never said this about her when she first came on "the scene".

She was better after surgery but before she had too much & got too old