Hello There!

Just to say hello to everyone! Been a comedy fan for many a year! I reckon I have pretty wide taste and still find lots to enjoy-even today!

My 'nickname' stems from a 'Melody Maker' review of the record "I Can Hear The Grass Grow" by the Move! Loved the word and have nicked it for me nickname!

Morning, Syn. Wave Like the name even though I thought there was a girlgroup called that. I'm sure they're very good.

Welcome to the board, Synaesthesia.

Hi Wave

You can say hello to all the newbies you like, Will, they still won't stay longer than ten posts. :)

I'll do me best to stay for more than ten! Sorry if my 'name' has puzzled anyone! Just wanted somwething a bit different really!

My favourite comedies are Monty Python, Spike Milligan's Q series and the early Only Fools & Horses. I have enjoyed recent comedies too-especially Peter Kay's 'Paradise Club' and the soap related 'Moving Wallpaper' - both very much!

Hi.

I did hope you were one of them there synethsesia sufferers. But I shall get over it.
Hello!

Afraid I never came down with those symptoms ZOOO. I did get symptoms of Myxodema circa 1989 though-which is no fun at all I can tell you! Cheers!

Hi. Welcome. Do you remember Disco 45? Another popular publication in the 70s.

Good afters Wave

Wave

Get your haircut you hippy!
Oh and welcome aboard, if you're selling pot or your old bong, my email's in my profile, welcome aboard dude.

Wave

Hello
& Welcome to the BCG