Ello.

I'm Rosie, or more generally Ranna or Syd. I'm 18, with a short attention span and ambitions beyond my wallet.
I not been writing long and I write with a dear dear friend of mine who may secretly be a short blonde female Richard E Grant. We have however been threatening to write for years and I am very much hear to leech off everyone's knowledge and experience in order to not be awful at it.
Mad fan of/inspired by Reeves and Mortimer, Rik and Ade, the Boosh, Dylan Moran and his Black Books, Pythons, Brass eye, Laurel n Hardy, Robot Chicken, JCV's comics...
Lots of things I've forgotten.

I'm watching Wah-Wah as I write this. It's bloody depressing.

Wave
See you around.

hello and welcome!

Welcome, 18 and a fan of Stan and Ollie, that's a good start, i hope you're funny, it seems we are sadly lacking in funny people on this site. :O

Hellooooooooo :) Wave

Sounds like zooo would want to do things to you, with that comedy interest range. If she were a lezzer, of course.

Hehe
My dad raised me on it.
And for some reason made me promise if he ever went into hospital I had to bring him boiled eggs and nuts just so he could do the line.

I might have delusions of comedy but I never said I was funny :P
I take it we're all doomed to obscurity then?

[quote name="Ranna" post="78359" date="January 2, 2008, 10:47 PM"]

Hehe
My dad raised me on it.

/quote]

Is that so you could reach the top shelf?

Welcome by the way.

Quote: Ranna @ January 2, 2008, 10:47 PM

Hehe
My dad raised me on it.
And for some reason made me promise if he ever went into hospital I had to bring him boiled eggs and nuts just so he could do the line.

I might have delusions of comedy but I never said I was funny :P
"I take it we're all doomed to obscurity then?"

Only in the real world. Thats what an imagination is for.

hello

Quote: jacparov @ January 2, 2008, 10:55 PM

Only in the real world. Thats what an imagination is for.

Pleased YAAAAAAAAY!
In my dreams Graham Chapman flies in through the window and gifts me with comedy powers.
I like my dreams.

Quote: Ranna @ January 2, 2008, 11:06 PM

Pleased YAAAAAAAAY!
In my dreams Graham Chapman flies in through the window and gifts me with comedy powers.
I like my dreams.

Thats a nice dream. I'm still rubbish in mine but Mariah Carey helps me get over it. Oh Mariah Lovey Lovey

Quote: Aaron @ January 2, 2008, 10:43 PM

Sounds like zooo would want to do things to you, with that comedy interest range. If she were a lezzer, of course.

:( aw
I didn't know she was a girl
I thought I'd pulled
*sniffle*

I dunno, she'd be up for almost anything, I reckon. ;)

Stop pimping me out! I am not, as yet, available for lezzering up. Unless maybe Sue Perkins is asking, cos I do love her.

I actually did have a dream about Graham Chapman last night. But sadly he did no flying.

Sorry, sorry. I shall try and keep my tongue.

Greetings! Enjoy yourself here!