Female comedians Page 25

People who exclude an entire gender are f**king retards who don't deserve to be discussed. End.

Uh-oh, sounds like someones riding the crimson wave, am I right fellas? Huh? Huh? Yeah. *High fives self in face*

Maria Bamford is one of the best stand ups around, check out her Unwanted Thoughts Syndrome album.

Angela Barnes was crowned winner by public vote in the BBC New standup competition. I don't listen to the radio, but I have heard it was a very good final.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 19 2011, 4:12 PM BST

Angela Barnes was crowned winner by public vote in the BBC New standup competition. I don't listen to the radio, but I have heard it was a very good final.

I think she was the only woman in the final too, wasn't she? She tanned their male behinds! I've met one of the losers, Pat Cahill, he's played Bussell's night. I've seen Joe Lycett a couple of times too, he was pretty good.

Yeah she was, and incidentally she didn't win her Brighton heat- got through from public support. I might see if I can listen to a recording of the show. iTunes maybe.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 19 2011, 4:30 PM BST

I think she was the only woman in the final too, wasn't she? She tanned their male behinds! I've met one of the losers, Pat Cahill, he's played Bussell's night. I've seen Joe Lycett a couple of times too, he was pretty good.

Pat's a bloomin' genius - I play with him at Weirdos every month. He just had his best bit, Tumour Dog, filmed by the Beeb, so I understand from bumping into him outside my house this weekend.

I think you are right.. Most of comedians are male although I agree that women can be funny also but they do not try for it..

http://shortjokes4u.blogspot.com/

Quote: zooo @ June 19 2011, 1:31 PM BST

Unless they're arseholes with chips on their shoulders, then they don't even give them a chance.

Arseholes with chips? Hmm, can't say I've had em, are they good? Had rissoles and chips. Not bad!

Quote: changelee123 change @ July 7 2011, 8:18 AM BST

power reserve up to 42 hoursdate back function high quality karen millen shop 000 and below price range
never error100% of the revenue will be invested to be included in 1987 India's Sundarbans World Heritage Indian Sundarbans National Park" the brand name comes from its own 1890 production of a named "Omega" of the serial production of movement fake karen millen coat Source: HD3 ComplicationRetail TBDVideo I shot of the HD3 Vulcania back in 2008 (also available on YouTube)70s of last centuryto the actual level of breaking outRetro trends for the simple hyperchromic ultra-thin design are many

I love it when you talk dirty

The end of any episode of the Incredible Hulk TV series?

WOmen can be just as funny as men, but they are definitely in a minority, stand up wise.

Iszi Lawrence is one of the best I have seen.

Quote: Lady Laughter @ July 7 2011, 11:19 AM BST

Women can be just as funny as men.

Yes, this comment alone is hilarious. ;)

Quote: Vader @ July 7 2011, 2:59 PM BST

Yes, this comment alone is hilarious. ;)

I dunno, I reckon it would have been funnier if a bloke said it. :P

I think one did.

You're not casting aspersions are you zooo?