UK Muslim Comedy Tour

PYCT organising the UK Muslim Comedy Tour 2011 in Association with The Salam Project, This Summer to help raise funds for projects that work with young people.

This tour promises to be the biggest and most entertaining UK Comedy Tour Ever with top performances from:

* Humza from Diary of a Badman
* Prince Abdi
* Nabil Abdulrashid
* Jeff Mirza
* MJ
* Nazim Ali
Hosted By Ismael from Mecca2Medina

Tour Dates

Friday 22nd July - London

Saturday 23rd July - Birmingham

Sunday 24th July - Bradford

Friday 29th July - Manchester

WE ARE EXPECTING A SELL OUT TOUR SO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW AT http://www.pyct.org/

Quote: PYCT @ July 2 2011, 3:13 AM BST

This tour promises to be the biggest and most entertaining UK Comedy Tour Ever

Well, you've proved you've got a sense of humour.

Yeah, and then the website gives the tour dates, 4 dates all in one week! A little bit of advertising spin there I think. I suppose I should say good luck to them though, this is exactly the sort of thing they should be doing instead of ... well you know the rest.

F**king hell Alfred.

Quote: PYCT @ July 2 2011, 3:13 AM BST

This tour promises to be the biggest and most entertaining UK Comedy Tour Ever

Won't be the first time a Muslim group has 'brought the house down'.

I wonder if they will make any jokes about the way people in this country percieve for being muslim

Hope not. It could blow up in their faces.

Not really appropriate, given that that's half of the attitude that programmes such this are hopefully working to discourage.

Why don't you come down and check it out see for yourselves, Book Tickets quick at www.pyct.org You maybe pleasantly surprised.

Good luck, and hope you don't attract the likes of the EDL etc, coming to cause shit.

There's heckling, then there's boneheaded racist c**ts.

Quote: Feeoree @ July 3 2011, 4:51 PM BST

There's heckling, then there's boneheaded racist c**ts.

Just a reminder that racism and extremism exist on the Muslim side as well. Hopefully the organization is the type that wouldn't bat an eye if a Jewish lesbian comedienne were on the bill.

If we could persuade the fanatics to lay down their guns and pick up their quips it'd be a happier world.

Quote: DaButt @ July 3 2011, 5:27 PM BST

comedienne

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote: Ben @ July 3 2011, 8:09 PM BST

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I did that on purples.

Hi
This is to promote Muslim comedians who are trying to show Religion does nto look down on comedy.
Islam in no way or form frowns on comedy. It frowns on racist jokes and jokes that make people look bad. Basically Clean comedy is something which everyone loves. Why don't you check it out and see for yourself. See more info at www.pyct.org

Humza from Diary of a Badman has received over 20, million views on his YouTube channel. He is one of the performers on the show, These guys are amazing comedians, don't believe me check them out on YouTube.
See more details on the tour by visiting www.pyct.org