Cajumbo!

A MOUNTAIN SIDE A BRIGHT GLOW THAT IS THE PRESENCE OF GOD SHINES DOWN UPON A CONGREGATION OF ANCIENT ISRAELITES.

GOD
And on the 6th day I created man and woman and it was good. And on the 7th day I rested and it too was good.

CONGREGATION
Praise be God on high.

GOD
And then I said I am the Lord your God. As I was creating man on the 6th day I could not have fiddled with Sebastian's brake cables!

CONGREGATION
Praise be God he did not make Sebastian's car crash so he could take over the stables and tanning salon.

COLUMBO ADRESS'S GOD FROM THE EDGE OF THE MOUNTAIN

COLUMBO
Just one more question creator of the universe.

GOD
What is it Detective?

COLUMBO
Why wasn't Sebastian's girlfriend Isobel able to claim on his insurance.

GOD
Oh my simple child Detective Columbo. The accident was an act of God!
Damnation I'll come quietly.

COLUMBO
Thank you your magnificence. Come on CaJumbo that's how we do it in the US.

CAJUMBO
Brrrrrraaarrr!

COLUMBO
Yeh yeh I got some peanuts you love my nuts. Kinda like my wife.

COLUMBO RIDES CAJUMBO INTO THEIR NEXT ADVENTURE.

wouldn't 'Cajumbo' be 'Cojumbo'..?

I thought it sounded more dramatic, but you're right it would be.

Whatever you decide to call him I'm enjoying this series - reminds me of Undercover Elephant!

Keep 'em coming.

Jx

Sooty, didn't Columbo have a little basset hound dog - Can we have a sketch with him in next time.

BTW - liked that one.

I think Cajumbo might tread on him, good idea.

Quote: sootyj @ May 3 2009, 11:26 PM BST

CAJUMBO
Brrrrrraaarrr!

COLUMBO
Yeh yeh I got some peanuts you love my nuts. Kinda like my wife.

COLUMBO RIDES CAJUMBO INTO THEIR NEXT ADVENTURE.

"COLUMBO RIDES CAJUMBO INTO THEIR NEXT ADVENTURE."

"Suzie Cocktail for Two"

Columbo decides to find his long-lost brother. On the way, his elephant, Cajumbo meets with an accident; a chauffer-driven Rolls Royce stops and Susie Cocktail offers Columbo a lift which he accepts. Columbo embarks on an affair with Suzie. The chauffer is later revealed to be dirty rotter, James Cotter, who is desparately in love with Suzie - and also turns out to be Columbo's long-lost brother. Just one more thing...

One problem...Cajumbo is quite obviously gay.

You sir no nothing of my work, how you got to be a professor of anything in beyond me.

Quote: sootyj @ October 19 2009, 6:12 PM BST

One problem...Cajumbo is quite obviously gay.

You call being gay, a problem?

Are you Cajumbophobic?

No just that well...he'd not want to stick his swizzle stick in Suzie's cocktail...her sweet marashino cherry would hold no appeal...

Quote: Morrace @ October 19 2009, 6:09 PM BST

"COLUMBO RIDES CAJUMBO INTO THEIR NEXT ADVENTURE."

"Suzie Cocktail for Two"

Columbo decides to find his long-lost brother. On the way, his elephant, Cajumbo meets with an accident; a chauffer-driven Rolls Royce stops and Susie Cocktail offers Columbo a lift which he accepts. Columbo embarks on an affair with Suzie. The chauffer is later revealed to be dirty rotter, James Cotter, who is desparately in love with Suzie - and also turns out to be Columbo's long-lost brother. Just one more thing...

You want me to play a chauffer/butler. Chris Barrie and Sir John Gielgud esc. Send me the script over and I'll consider the role.

Quote: James Cotter @ October 20 2009, 8:17 PM BST

You want me to play a chauffer/butler. Chris Barrie and Sir John Gielgud esc. Send me the script over and I'll consider the role.

I've not written a script. That was just a silly idea of mine (no change there then). Feel free to use it if you write a script yourself - but bear in mind:

The characters 'Columbo', 'Cajumbo', and 'Suzie Cocktail' were created by Richard Levinson & William Link; Sootyj; and Suzie Cohen respectively. Therefore, the creators' permissions are needed first.

CUT TO:

The Oscars 2012.....

No f**ker gets permission to use Cajumbo! He's mine all mine.

my small homage to the great Peter Falk

Self promotion off the death of a human man. What next?!