Can you draw? Page 39

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 13 2011, 4:36 PM BST

I'll learn one thing at a time I think.

Well, yeah I guess you know best.

I know my limitations :D GIMP seems a good 'gateway' program.

Quote: Leevil @ June 13 2011, 10:06 PM BST

Nice one random & Nat.

Taa Leevil :)

Doctor Whoooo.

Still awesome :D Like the shading. Hair looks great.

Aw, yay!

Quote: random @ June 13 2011, 3:21 PM BST

Photoshop again, but... :P

The Hand Of Gervais

Nicely done. Did you send this one to Ricky Gervais?

Gaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! Sweet.

That's lovely stuff.

Ta! I've just noticed the lines are inconsistent, will keep an eye on that. That'll teach me composing in new documents and bringing to gether in the end I suppose.

Also if you have any ideas or want me to cover something suggest it on the discussion board! I'll try and do as many as humanely possible.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=36360191665&topic=25828

Excellent! Aw, Dino.

Quote: Gavin @ June 22 2011, 9:37 AM BST

Ta! I've just noticed the lines are inconsistent, will keep an eye on that. That'll teach me composing in new documents and bringing to gether in the end I suppose.

Also the lines are of equal thickness all the way along. If you drew them in Illustrator you could expand them and make them more dynamic.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 22 2011, 4:10 PM BST

Also the lines are of equal thickness all the way along. If you drew them in Illustrator you could expand them and make them more dynamic.

I could use a brush instead of a line tool to give a varied width, I do it all in Flash so the toolset isn't as diverse as illustrator. I will try varied thickness on the next one. Which! you can vote on :P *plug, plug*

Well extra plaudits doing it with the flash toolset - which is very limited/shit for the benefit of non flash users.

You could draw them on different layers in Illustrator and import them to flash. Might save you less work in the long run...

Good work though. I do like the expressions.