Animation: Fishing is Boring?

Finally finish animating it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XboAePtx4KE

:D

Maybe have the "Ackbar" pause and look stunned for a moment longer? Otherwise excellent job.

Quote: Leevil @ June 7 2011, 2:47 PM BST

Maybe have the "Ackbar" pause and look stunned for a moment longer? Otherwise excellent job.

Yeh I think your right, but I'm sick of looking at it at the moment lol! might revist. Thanks for looking mate.

Cheers Marc :)

Haha! I hate it when that happens so I don't blame you. :D

Well animated but I think it's a bit too obscure. I don't recognise the character.

Good job, and agree with Leevil. I don't agree on the obscure thing, there's a ton of geeks on the internet who will know exactly who that is.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 7 2011, 6:42 PM BST

Good job, and agree with Leevil. I don't agree on the obscure thing, there's a ton of geeks on the internet who will know exactly who that is.

Cheers mate.

Nice work Gavin. Quick and funny. The final frame looks super neat. Some of your best illustration work I think.

The son's voice really reminded me of Malcolm McDowell. The Dad's voice could do with a bit of work though - not strong enough.

Excellent. Agree with Ben. The voice did not suit the Dad character, for me. Think you could also tighten the transition between Ackbar and the end photo. And by tighten, I mean quicken. But it's good. Quite family guyish innit.

Good stuff Gav

Who did the Voices?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 9 2011, 4:17 PM BST

Who did the Voices?

I did mate :)

Seem to have miss this one. Good stuff again, Gav. My only issue is the timing. :)

Yeah, you're about a week too late, Nil! :D