Who do you fancy? Page 614

Quote: TopBanana @ June 15 2011, 12:32 PM BST

I still watch Corrie. If you compare the script in Corrie to that in EastEnders you can see which has the better, most talented writers.

Disagree entirely.

The scripts on Corrie are rank.

Especially the way they try to inject humour into the show - its just seems totally lame.

Eastenders may be miserable, but its definitely better written.

and im from oop norf!

So theres no bias there

Quote: Frankie Rage @ June 15 2011, 6:42 PM BST

I would say that Dr Who has a number of soapy qualities! :)

Possibly so! But that don't make it a soap.

mmm, I almost thought that was Aaron replying! :)

Georgia Moffett looks stunning in Miss Marple right now. I don't know if I'm sadder that she's taking David Tennant away or vice versa, though she was AWFUL in Doctor Who.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 15 2011, 8:31 PM BST

though she was AWFUL in Doctor Who.

She cannot be forgiven.

Laughing out loud! She's been okay in this, but is doing an almost constant rabbit in the headlights face. The episode also has the girl who played Cassie in Skins in it, being just as mental as ever. And Rafe Spall.

Ooh!

I think I saw Rik Mayall in the advert too?

Yep. And Aunt Angela from Outnumbered. And some other guy. Yep.

Haha! A cornucopia!

I think my all-time favourite lady has to be Rose Ellinor Dougal. She was in The Pipettes but is now a solo artist.

She's been working with Mark Ronson recently, but I can even forgive her that:

I love her a bit, but not in a stalker kinda way, you understand.

It's Angie's mouth that does most of it for me, and she's built wonderfully Georgia Moffett, yes she is a cutie too. Older woman-wise, I'd say Jo Lumley. She still is very beautiful - and I love a woman who can take the rise out of herself, as she does a lot in Absolutely Fabulous! Laughing out loud

Jenna Fischer:

Ah Jenna Fischer

She hides a multitude of goodies in 'Office' but her wedding dress did reveal a sample.

She's my kinda woman, for sure.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ June 17 2011, 4:29 PM BST

She hides a multitude of goodies in 'Office' but her wedding dress did reveal a sample.

You do realise wording it like that sounds quite pervy.