Angry Boys Page 4

Not been watching this as it looked duff

but watched it lastnight and it was quite funny

There has been a shocking lack of Gran in the last 2 episodes which is a disappointment as I think she is the second strongest character(after the twins)

Agreed. I'm sure she'll be back in the next episode though. (I hope.)

Just watched ep3 and all a bit meh,no laughs for me

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ June 15 2011, 12:56 PM BST

Sorry Kenneth, didn't mean to offend you (or any Australian), it was intended to be a joke.

Indeed. And no offence possibly taken as I share your distaste for Angry Boys ;). I still urge you (or any Brit) to read Provenance.

Quote: sootyj @ June 15 2011, 8:35 PM BST

Just watched ep3 and all a bit meh,no laughs for me

It is a deeply disappointing series. Only Gran has really made me chuckle, and she's not been seen for a while. The new characters are pretty rubbish. S. Mouse is nowhere near as funny as actual rappers, and the surfer with no testicles does nothing for me.

It's a bit like when you read a book, and get attached to the characters in the first chapter. And then the rest of the book is about some other random people. I want the people I liked at the beginning, dammit.

Quote: zooo @ June 16 2011, 6:51 PM BST

It's a bit like when you read a book

Not really. Pleased

One day you will discover that feeling, chip. I think you'll like it!

In Summer Heights he played other races but was so sharp and funny he got away with it.

In this one, S.Mouse how embarassing is that? A racist characture played badly by a white guy in bad makeup.
Some one in the BBC should say sorry.

Any reason why there's just one episode this week? I'm glad they're not showing two back-to-back, but it seems strange to stop doing it mid series. Unless there have been complaints.

Quote: chipolata @ June 20 2011, 10:33 AM BST

Any reason why there's just one episode this week? I'm glad they're not showing two back-to-back, but it seems strange to stop doing it mid series. Unless there have been complaints.

Probably caught up to Australian airing of episodes.

That's not the reason.

Quote: chipolata @ June 20 2011, 3:59 PM BST

That's not the reason.

How do you know that's not the reason? Episode 6 just screened in Oz, while you get Episode 5 in the UK on Tuesday night. If BBC3 kept screening double episodes, you'd be ahead of Oz and plot spoilers might therefore end up online, upsetting Australian fans. Not that I watch this boring crap, mind.

this is just so awful, it's just racist and witless

the japanese mother is some how even worse than s.mouse