How slutty are you?

Thanks to the recent Slutwalk phenomenon, it is now vogue to proudly declare yourself to be a slut.

Consequently, I would like to ask you all to declare how slutty you consider yourself to be.

Personally, I give myself a slut rating of 8/10 and a prude rating of 8/10.

I think you MAY have missed the point of Slut Walk slightly.

I didn't get the point of the march. Wasn't anything to do with dignity at all?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 15 2011, 3:19 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ June 15 2011, 3:21 PM BST

I didn't get the point of the march.

I think it was mainly an opportunity for all the newspaper to print lots of pictures of women in their underwear.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ June 15 2011, 3:24 PM BST

I think it was mainly an opportunity for all the newspaper to print lots of pictures of women in their underwear.

\o/

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 15 2011, 3:19 PM BST

You mean Slutwalk wasn't organised in order to help left-wing men get laid? Eh?

Twasn't.

It was about the demonisation of rape victims; referred to as 'slut' and 'dressing like that, she was asking for it' type opinions.

Quote: Gokkun @ June 15 2011, 3:26 PM BST

You mean Slutwalk wasn't organised in order to help left-wing men get laid? Eh?

That was certainly a secondary concern.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ June 15 2011, 3:27 PM BST

Twasn't.

It was about the demonisation of rape victims; referred to as 'slut' and 'dressing like that, she was asking for it' type opinions.

Being a progressively-minded man, I have never once declared a rape victim to have been "asking for it". I reserve such judgements solely for murder victims.

Do left wing men finder it harder to get laid than right wing men? (resists the breast gag)

Quote: Marc P @ June 15 2011, 3:31 PM BST

Do left wing men finder it harder to get laid than right wing men? (resists the breast gag)

As left winger I would say no, but I do have terrible feelings of guilt during sex as I think I might be being sexist by doing it.

Quote: Marc P @ June 15 2011, 3:31 PM BST

As all right wing men are millionnaires and left wing men look like Michael Foot I'd say 'yes' to that.

Third-wave feminism is infinitely more palatable than the second-wave:

Quote: roscoff @ June 15 2011, 3:43 PM BST

As all right wing men are millionnaires and left wing men look like Michael Foot I'd say 'yes' to that.

That's true. Also most left wingers believe in consent, so the right are lot less hindered I guess.

Job, car, house gets you laid every time ;-)