Who do you fancy? Page 610

The most attractive woman I've ever seen in my entire life was Jane Fonda - in Barbarella

incredible

Quote: TopBanana @ June 12 2011, 3:21 PM BST

Plus, on Sunday mornings around 1995 on BBC2 they used to repeat the 1970s episodes.

An hour afterwards would come The Sunday Show (correct name?) with Denis Penis.

I remember the Grange Hill repeats of a Sunday too. They started in 1992 and went on for years.

Quote: lofthouse @ June 12 2011, 9:50 PM BST

The most attractive woman I've ever seen in my entire life was Jane Fonda - in Barbarella

incredible

Yes. She's like really, really good looking in that.

I just watched her in a newish film. She still looks pretty good for an old lady!

Yes, she's not too bad. Although I wouldn't though. As far as older ladies go, I've always had a thing for Annette Bening.

If I was both a lesbian, and into oldies, I think I'd go for Diane Keaton.

Yeah, she's okay.

I wonder with this current generation of um "movie stars" who will remain genuinely attractive? And I don't mean freakishly plastic surgery "young".

Um.
Good question.

Quote: dellas @ June 12 2011, 5:40 AM BST

;) all my male chums definitely rate Jenny , but 'Walkabout' clinched it!.

Simply the most gorgeous lady on the planet Lovey - just about to email her.

Wave

Quote: lofthouse @ June 12 2011, 9:50 PM BST

incredible

Funny you should say that. I just watched it a couple of weeks ago and wanted Gav to do a Newmans with Sara as Barbarella and Mike as the blind angel.

Quote: zooo @ June 13 2011, 1:08 AM BST

If I was both a lesbian, and into oldies, I think I'd go for Diane Keaton.

If I was into women I'd go for Olivia Newton John, young or older.

The Jolie. She currently is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Whistling nnocently

Quote: The Comedy Guy @ June 13 2011, 8:38 PM BST

The Jolie. She currently is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Whistling nnocently

I really don't get Jolie. Yeah, she's beautiful.....but just does nowt for me.

She's a bit scrawny and grubby looking now.
But I could understand why everyone fancied her back at the start in Hackers. (If that's the right film title.)

I don't know, zooo.....not a big film watcher.

That Katherine Jenkins is almost TOO beautiful.