My Christmas Pressie! Watch it here!

I wrote the script for this about a year ago for 4laughs. On Xmas day, I got this DVD with the words "Play me" on. The lovely Dannyjb1, EllieJP, and Shoepie have been working together and have made it into a lovely animation! How sweet is that?! I put this DVD on and there is my sketch! WOW! Anyway, I thought peeps would like to see the finished product (with an amazing performance from Miss Ellie Wellies!) and officially, once again, offer my deepest thanks and hugs to these guys for being so thoughtful! Lovey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJEazQ_M7Y

Great sketch & animation there girl. Laughing out loud

That's terrific! And what amazing friends you have!

;) Well done all. You must be delighted.

Very good Rube, very good indeed.

very good. i like that.
it made me think that i'd like to see more. it had a lovely feel to it, and the girl character was really interesting. if that was a thirty minute animation show i would watch it.
well done.

lol, thats brilliant. Well done all four of you.

And How nice is that!?

Always said was a great sketch when you first wrote it Rube, I second your thanks to ShoePie and Ellie for making it a reality for your Christmas Pressie.

So glad you enjoyed it, as I said was worried your reaction might have been meh!

That was most good and most professional both script and animation. I think generous applause all round.

Brilliant. What a great menage a quatre you lot make. This is comedy production at its highest it could quite easily, and should, be put straight on to TV. Stop showing the rest of us up you guys :P

P.S. That voice is so sexy and Ellie's is also good :)

Good animation and reasonably good voice acting, good concept, but personally I think the writing could be stronger in the middle.

Since people have been offering opinions.

What a lovely thing to do, though - great present!