Summer meet up? Page 3

Quote: Leevil @ December 27, 2007, 4:50 PM

Quorn isn't Vegan anyway, it's Vegetarian.

You would know, wouldn't you?

Thank you for the clarification, but I don't believe you.

Pedant.

It has egg in it, innit?

I thought it was soy or some such shite...

From Quorn.co.uk

Q: Are Quorn products suitable for a Vegan Diet?
A: No. Since all Quorn products contain a small amount of egg white, and most also contain milk ingredients, they are not suitable for vegans.

(Yes, I am bored.)

Damn...

Being vegan seems a bit pointless and stupid to me, but heyho. I'll let you get back to the thought of a writers' meetup.

Can I make a special request...

Can someone check all attendees have up to date enhanced CRB checks before erecting any tents?

hehe, you said erecting.

And I thought I'd got away with it. tee hee

Wooo! Great idea Marion. I am defo up for it!!!

I live in Kent and I'm a vegetarian, so can hardly say no to this meeting m'larkey. I may have to smuggle cheese to the event, and bring the baby. Please, no one eat the baby!

Just one thought, I'm not too sure about fields. Can we meet in a pub?

Quote: Charley @ December 28, 2007, 3:57 AM

Wooo! Great idea Marion. I am defo up for it!!!

Get David and Charley together might be doing more than writing :D

Quote: marion @ December 27, 2007, 2:31 PM

I am, however, completely serious that this is a place of compassion and disrespect will not be tolerated. I'd love to do this but I simply won't tolerate the animal jokes.

The more I think about it I think that this could be the making of a very good comedy pilot - just so long as you don't get on the wrong side of the Vegan.

Marion, you are officially nuts! [See what I did there] A bunch of aspiring writers all camped in a field eating vegan food. You couldn't write it, it's tooooooo surreal!! Still, I'm divorced, 44 years of age with two teenage children who make Jack the Ripper look tame. I'm coming Marion wait for meeeeeee......

So how's it looking Marion? About 5 I think.