Dave's One Night Stand Page 2

I want to watch the f**king programme, okay. Do I need a telly or not?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 15 2010, 2:07 AM BST

I want to watch the f**king programme, okay. Do I need a telly or not?

You need some sort of display system, yes. Eh?

I guess I'll justf**kingggoogleit.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 15 2010, 2:09 AM BST

I guess I'll justf**kingggoogleit.

Finally!!! What do you think this place is, some sort of comedy database?! Rolling eyes

Looks like it's a television-only programme.

I tried clicking "Watch" on the Dave web site, but it seems that "Watch" is the name of a TV channel.

Pity.

I guess I'll have to wait for the pirated DVD.

Could just get a bloody TV, you mentalist.

Yap, sorry Kevin, Dave don't have any sort of online viewery thing yet.

Quote: zooo @ October 15 2010, 8:30 AM BST

Could just get a bloody TV, you mentalist.

I ask you who's more mental, the man who trolls a comedy forum in the wee hours asking inane questions that he could figure out the answers to himself in about a tenth of the time with a simple web search then logs on to defend himself the next day, or the man who buys a TV?

:D
I think it's the businessman, in his suit and tie.

Quote: David Bussell @ October 11 2010, 1:55 PM BST

When I saw this thread title and the fact that Aaron had written it I made a vow to give up drinking that very instant. Having now read it, offer rescinded, liver!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ October 15 2010, 2:05 AM BST

Cutout a picture of Ben Elton's face and stick it on some shit. Move closer for that HD feel and smell.

Laughing out loud

Whitehall just made a comment about this being exclusive to Dave ja vu, as I can't get Dave right now for some reason, it was! Spooky. Errr

Fair enough, indolent 14 year old girls/gay boys need to have something to wank over. I hardly think that justifies inflicting Jack Whitehall's needy desire to be a famous comedian on the rest of us.

Did anybody watch last nights episode, with Mark Watson, Andi Osho, and Alex Horne?

A real let down after the first one of Series 2, with Chris Addison, who was brilliant (and two other comedians who were top, but names escape me, and I'm too lazy to Google).

Mark Watson, maybe it was a bit "meh", as I've seen him live recently, and it's all the material from that, so that's probably just a personal thing, and Alex was good as always.

But Andi Osho, I just didn't find that funny, and then when she told a Stephen K Amos joke (practically word for word... 'I did a gig in Scotland, and I asked if there were any black people here, and this one voice from the back said "Yeah, you!" ')

I think using another comedians joke on the tellytube is a very silly thing indeed to do

I've only seen the Addison one so far, which I did rather enjoy.

I was watching with my brother last night and he made me turn over when Watson came on as 'he slurs his words too much'. Which is a fair point! But I'll probably try to catch it if it's repeated. He's quite likeable.

I enjoyed Watson and Horne, but I think Osho is really pretty poor.