I'm into the final!

Hello Guys,

Okay I'm into the last week of this competition. If I win I'll get $8000 - a third of which I'll give to charity, as well as a part in a webseries to be filmed in the US. More importantly, I'll stop hassling people for their votes.

If you vote for me below, I'll be eternally grateful:

http://yobi.tv/yobilaugh/finalists/view/158

Cheers,

Albion

Hmm... it's not that funny, although a nice little idea.

I wouldn't feel right in voting for you because it's not impressive enough to win a cash prize. Teary

I've voted. Good luck.

I like it. Good idea and funny. Although that Yobi site (or any competition that relies on 'public' votes) is a bit tedious.

Quote: Simon B @ April 14 2011, 4:48 PM BST

I like it. Good idea and funny. Although that Yobi site (or any competition that relies on 'public' votes) is a bit tedious.

Not if you win it! *high fives self*

Quote: David Bussell @ April 15 2011, 10:01 AM BST

Not if you win it! *high fives self*

You need to move on Bussell. Stop dwelling on former glories.

PS Have I told you about my Viz credit recently ?

Much easier voting here than all that AV business.

The title pretty much made the sketch redundant for me, good luck anyway though mate :)

Quote: Simon B @ April 15 2011, 11:40 AM BST

PS Have I told you about my Viz credit recently ?

Do tell. I am an avid Viz fan.

Def.

Cheers chaps. The site is complete bollocks, but I do want to win.

Good luck Albion. I hate those competitions where they want you to get people to vote. I would much prefer if a judge just picked the winner. I got to the last 15 of this comp so I know what it's like to be looking for votes. I like your sketch so I'll definitely vote for you. It's the format I have a problem with.

When you get the prize money, Otter, you forget all about the humiliation of vote begging for 16 weeks solid.

How many people on here have won this then?

And how did Albion do? As far as I can gather he came 2nd, or is that last years result? Whenever I try to click on anything they try and get me to sign up, not impressed.

Looks like Albion came second as per the website. Sorry to hear, Albion.

Greensville (from here) won the first season and Myself, Bussell and Stott (all from here) won the second season, Mr Vader.

Sorry to hear you didn't make first, Albion, but placing two years in a row can't be bad for your bank balance. Now feel free to post the word "c**t" onto my Facebook wall.