Comedy Blaps

This seems like a pre-pilot scheme really, Channel 4.com will show 24 fifteen minute pilots of shows which will be whittled down and turned into Comedy Lab pilots. (Perhaps they should be Comedy Test Tubes?) The announcement of which shows will be used will be quoted next month, but they are found via 'the regular channels', i.e. production companies.

I keep thinking this thread is called Comedy Baps.

Ha ha ha!

New to this forum, we're just in the process of applying for BLAPS. What a CRAPS name. Fingers crossed we get it, I'd love to take the Super Massive Raver project to TV : )

Honestly I'm not old, although increasingly replies like this are ageing me beyond measure. I have to say I'm sorry and all that Mr Shouty Looney Crazy Annoying Thread-hijacker terrorist bloke. I can understand about one word in three in your post, and out of those three, at least one or more words just upset me or leave me confused and angry for revenge against your parents and the person that allowed you a computer. It's all just shout and barge and elbows and shout and SHOUTING and the occasional bellow.

Don't forget the X-wings!

...and I was only replying to the Blaps thread. May be I should have put more tits in it....

I still have no idea what this thread is about. I looked up blaps in the urban dictionary and now wish I hadn't.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ April 2 2011, 7:44 AM BST

I still have no idea what this thread is about. I looked up blaps in the urban dictionary and now wish I hadn't.

Well I was telling people about a new form of comedy pilot, but it has slowly descended into tit jokes...

And there was me, being all sensible and actually replying to the BLAPS post : )

Sooooooo. Anyone get 'lucky'?