Naked self-promotion on this board

Is it just me, or is Leevil's web address ridiculously big? I don't mind people promoting themselves, but he's taking the piss. How about toning down the self-promotion slightly, before this board becomes nothing more than one big advertising hoarding.

Lol, a quick PM would've been nice.

I know it was big letters, but it didn't take up anymore room then most signatures full of quotes and quite a few links.

Oh well...

Well now that's sorted, let's move on... :D

It quite amused me. And like he says, the sig wasn't actually any longer than most people's (including mine). So I'm sweet with it.

You sweet with it now Aaron?!

Give people an inch...

As Norma Desmond said in 'Sunset Boulevard' "It's not the letters that are getting bigger, just the egos."

I don't understand - who was naked?

Like the avatar Simon! That is just paint art in a box!! Laughing out loud

Quote: Simon Stratton @ December 18, 2007, 12:13 PM

I don't understand - who was naked?

I was naked, I'm not now. :D

Phew, for a second there I thought it was Leevil. Shame I missed that.

Leevil had a big cock once!

Anyway, it's not what he puts in his sigs that's the problem... :P

You know what they say - big sig - small -um .........

No, not really. Is this an accusation you've heard numerous times? I mean, your sig's not particularly lar- Oh. I see.

Big sig, small messages is what my ex used to say to me. 'More than three smilies is a waste' I'd say right back. 'Touche' she'd reply. Of course, I was very, very drunk.

With a cock and a chimp to confuse me, I was grateful to see Leevil's name in giant letters. Laughing out loud