When can you call yourself a "stand-up comedian" Page 2

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 13 2010, 4:56 PM GMT

Hooray! I'm on commission; I get 3.50 for every hour of searing emotional torment, so I'm in the money!

haha at least one woman has admitted the thing all men know. All my ex's must be fxxing millionaires

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 13 2010, 4:56 PM GMT

Hooray! I'm on commission; I get 3.50 for every hour of searing emotional torment, so I'm in the money!

on comission to who?

I'm a cu#t!, bit of self depricating humour for ya :)

Quote: Baz Magnum @ March 1 2011, 7:21 PM GMT

I'm a cu#t!, bit of self depricating humour for ya :)

An old Duncan Thickett one, that.

Yeah I had him in mind when I said that, love coogan, he's literally a comedy genius :D

I'm desperate to know what the conclusion of this questionnaire was.

I only really started calling myself a stand-up coemdian when I gave up my job to gigg.

I think you can only truly call yourself a "stand-up comedian" when you've gone down a storm at a gig, then taken advantage of that fleeting adulation in order to get a (drunken) member of the audience to f**k you after the show.

That's unfair! I'm in a relationship :( Does a long term partner count?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 2 2011, 11:58 AM GMT

I've never noticed being "in a relationship" as an impediment to most stand-ups receiving oral sex from their adoring (drunk) fans. Obviously you're not ready to step up to the Big League, Wicksy. Unimpressed

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 2 2011, 11:58 AM GMT

Well as long as they're drunk and in the audience

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 2 2011, 12:11 PM GMT

I've never noticed being "in a relationship" as an impediment to most stand-ups receiving oral sex from their adoring (drunk) fans. Obviously you're not ready to step up to the Big League, Wicksy. Unimpressed

Tim you sound bitter! As a rule, I don't go in for any of the 'grouping' afterwards, but I will take a good hug from a punter! When in Rome! :D

Quote: John Owen Jones @ March 2 2011, 1:37 PM GMT

Tim you sound bitter!

Bitter? Me? No, no, no, no, no... I've nothing against stand-up comedians, it's just that - based on the few years I spent in their company - on the whole I think they're despicable human beings with the sexual morals of feral dogs and the emotional literacy of institutionalised sociopaths. They do make me laugh though, the scamps. :)

Are the women and the men equally fan-f**ky?

Quote: zooo @ March 2 2011, 1:51 PM GMT

Are the women and the men equally fan-f**ky?

There are women stand-up comedians now, are there? Errr :O

(BTW, I very much enjoy the term "fan-f**ky". :))