Ken Dodd Page 3

Quote: zooo @ February 28 2011, 12:47 PM GMT

Or he just thought the busker was shit, and didn't deserve them giving him their money.

Good point.

Just shows how prejudice can influence how we view events!

This thread has made me realise that I've never seen Ken Dodd perform, either live or on TV, thus have no opinion on the man whatsoever, either as a comedian or a human being.

Quote: David Bussell @ February 28 2011, 2:25 PM GMT

This thread has made me realise that I've never seen Ken Dodd perform, either live or on TV, thus have no opinion on the man whatsoever, either as a comedian or a human being.

What that man said.

I don't like his face though.

I meant Dodd's face, but now you mention it...

Just watched some of An Audience With.

Crazy who was famous in 1994.

Didn't watch a lot of it to be fair.

The song with the Indian dishes was just about as much as I could bear.

I find that quite surprising coming from you. you seriously need to check him out on YouTube.

Quote: catskillz @ February 28 2011, 11:33 PM GMT

I find that quite surprising coming from you. you seriously need to check him out on YouTube.

Then I will do so. Look forward to a report anon.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ February 28 2011, 2:40 PM GMT

What that man said.

Genuinely astonishing.

I am discomknockerated at that statement too

We all have our blind spots, don't we? Have either of you two ever completed an XBox game?

I played the Ken Dodd X Box Game.

A lot like Halo but you use jam butties and tickle sticks to kill Diddy Men.

The final boss is a tax inspector.