Series writing opportunity Page 3

Well, my entry has been sent. It's the old waiting game now... Did it arrive? Is the file okay? Am I crap?

Off to open a bottle of red.

Good luck to all who are working on this!

Mine's kinda rubbish, haha. I realised it's hard for me to write comedy that doesn't include swears, rudeness, and stuff kids wouldn't understand!

In short, it's actually kind of difficult for me to write for kids! Laughing out loud

First attempt at writing kids stuff though, worth a try!

Mines in hope it isn't too awful I've been sort of busy at work.

But it's got some gags so can't be all bad.

Can it....

I think mine works well, and is possibly good, it's just others will probably be better. I got a couple of decent-ish gags in there, and one that might be seen as rude (It's not rude by any stretch, can imagine a few thinking it is though, ha) but it's something that kids would laugh about.

All sent now!

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I've sent out mails acknowledging receipt, so if you sent scenes in but haven't heard from me please get in touch.

I'll be reading them this weekend and will get back to you next week.

I haven't, what was the email you wanted them sent to?

Thanks Joel

Just checked, I got the acknowledgement email, cheers!

Yep, got my acknowledgement too.

Feeoree: I read the info page that was in Spanish (because I knew how much it would impress you all) and it mentions Family Guy so I don't think rude is a problem. Obviously not too rude. You know, rude casual.

Bah, sent mine last thing Thursday night (11.56pm to be precise) but have not had an acknowledgement...eek!

radiat10n, same here. I sent mine Thursday and have not recieved an acknowledgement e-mail.

I sent him a message and attached my episode again, just in case.

Yeah, me too re: Thursday submissions. Hope it's not a non-Thursday address... :)

Dan

Sorry, just found a few script submissions that I missed. Not used to getting that many mails coming in and Gmail's inbox system is weird.

You should all have had receipt mails by now.

No e-mail :(

wfh - me neither, but I had earlier PMed Mike, and he confirmed to me in reply to that that he'd received my script, so do the same if you want some peace of mind!

I wonder how many people have gone in for this? Tens? Hundreds?