How TV Ruined Your Life Page 14

Nice to be reminded of this classic moment

Brilliant episode! :D (Except for the unnecessary and weak song at end.)

Pretty much summed-up everything about love/relationships in 29 minutes. Which is somehow depressing... :(

Was the best of the series so far.

I thought some of the arguments in this episode weak. The idea that there is only one person out there for you was around long before telly got in on the act, ranging from Jane Austen to Shakespeare. And his depiction of relationships seemed largely drawn from characters who have long since departed the soaps they were in. Some more up to date references would have been nice.

I was open-mouthed with shock when they showed that dumping programme. I thought it was a good episode last night. I wasn't sure on the news parody mind. It was a good parody, but it wasn't making me LOL.

For those interested, the next episode, Progress, is shown in a fortnight because of the BBC's coverage of the Cricket World Cup.

But cricket is shit :( Stupid cricket.

I thought the news segments got a lot better, and culminated with the livingroom scene which did make me squark, but the beginning segments lagged a bit for me. Still bloody brilliant overall though- just splitting hairs.

I just remember my favourite bit of last night. The "Big Cook Little Cook" scene. VG.

I'm wearing 'Tramp' right now.

You're wearing an actual tramp though. That's what I heard.

I look like a tramp. *Strokes beard*

That's because you're wearing a tramp. The skin of.

Pretty much what you all said. The best of the series so far with top notch ranting.

The fake news segment was brilliantly done in my opinion. A fantastic opportunity for Brooker to expand on his observations and subsequent parody from Newswipe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHun58mz3vI

Just realised this isn't on tonight. Effing cricket. Angry

Bastardos!