Gags and puns - Shopping and home delivery

I had to fill out two order forms at the weekend and both of them exploded in my face... I called it chitty chitty bang bang!!!

I saw a man stealing some digestives in Tesco yesterday - he really takes the biscuit!

I saw two people standing next to the butter section in an aisle - just standing there..chewing the fat.

I had to slice a battenburg at the weekend..it was a piece of cake!

I saw a woman who dropped a few tins of Baxters Mulligatawny on her car at the weekend...it was all souped-up.

A man sucked a few pound coins up through his nostrils. When he was out shopping he realised he'd forgotten his card and was forced to pay through the nose.

please do share England

Quote: lummycorks @ February 3 2011, 6:24 PM GMT

I had to fill out two order forms at the weekend and both of them exploded in my face... I called it chitty chitty bang bang!!!

I saw a man stealing some digestives in Tesco yesterday - he really takes the biscuit!

I saw two people standing next to the butter section in an aisle - just standing there..chewing the fat.

I had to slice a battenburg at the weekend..it was a piece of cake!

I saw a woman who dropped a few tins of Baxters Mulligatawny on her car at the weekend...it was all souped-up.

A man sucked a few pound coins up through his nostrils. When he was out shopping he realised he'd forgotten his card and was forced to pay through the nose.

please do share England

God I wish I was as funny as you

;)' Deliverance'

these are some really good ones. I like the one about chitty bang bang!/

what about this one.

i got a parcel from my Auntie Moira at the weekend. She lives in Canada and I haven't seen her for over ten years. She sent me a mug and a not saying, 'I wanna see Moira you!'

Quote: UltimateChips @ February 5 2011, 9:56 AM GMT

these are some really good ones. I like the one about chitty bang bang!/

what about this one.

i got a parcel from my Auntie Moira at the weekend. She lives in Canada and I haven't seen her for over ten years. She sent me a mug and a not saying, 'I wanna see Moira you!'

:| Are you sure she didnt say 'you are a mug that's why I sent a not see you'.