I've just seen... Page 112

I KNOW the books and films are rubbish... I just have this issue of being obsessed.

Hehe!

I haven't read or seen any of them so I shouldn't really have an opinion.

Okay, I've finally seen it, so who wants the Catfish debate?

eh?

Quote: sootyj @ January 16 2011, 9:16 AM GMT

eh?

I guess you didn't get around to watching it yet...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584016/

Read an article about it, looked interesting

I'm trying to avoid films without car chases this year

I liked it. :)

For such a great talent, Carell hasn't been in enough good films.

I liked 40-Year-Old-Virgin a lot; but apart from that? Love Anchorman, Little Miss Sunshine was good (Though he isn't the lead in either), and . . . . Date Night was okay. Since Virgin, he doesn't seem to have picked a starring vehicle that pays off.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 16 2011, 12:09 PM GMT

I liked 40-Year-Old-Virgin a lot; but apart from that? Love Anchorman, Little Miss Sunshine was good (Though he isn't the lead in either), and . . . . Date Night was okay. Since Virgin, he doesn't seem to have picked a starring vehicle that pays off.

Tina Fey has the same trouble, except the only film of note in her CV is Mean Girls.

Quote: chipolata @ January 16 2011, 12:12 PM GMT

Tina Fey has the same trouble, except the only film of note in her CV is Mean Girls.

Yeah, Mean Girls was good, Baby Momma was sort of okay. Oh, and like I said, Date Night was okay; as you would expect, both her and Carrell were great in it, way better than the material. I don't think Fey has done as much film wise though.

Dinner for Schmucks was okay. And Date Night was decent enough (nothing special) and starred them both.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 16 2011, 12:17 PM GMT

Dinner for Schmucks was okay. And Date Night was decent enough (nothing special) and starred them both.

Exactly, 'okay', 'decent enough'; they should be doing better!

I'm with you there.

Oh Dan in Real Life was TERRIBLE.