Ever...

Had a thread locked?

Not as yet!

There's always a first time though.

Wave

Quote: Smile Or Else @ December 15 2010, 11:37 PM GMT

Had a thread locked?

Ever had a ball drop? How old are you - 12?

We just don't get the same class of troll on this site anymore. I feel full of misty-eyed nostalgia for blackdahlia1 and frostyboy.

One good thing about Smile Or Else - I think he might be about to oust me from Number One position in Zooo's s**t list.

And that will be some achievement.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ December 15 2010, 11:38 PM GMT

Wave

Laughing out loud

Quote: Timbo @ December 15 2010, 11:42 PM GMT

We just don't get the same class of troll on this site anymore. I feel full of misty-eyed nostalgia for blackdahlia1 and frostyboy.

Troll? How lame.

Looking forward to your next comedy series.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 15 2010, 11:46 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Evening Putters how are you chap? :)

The thing that really depresses me is that the serial trolls don't even make a token effort to disguise/alter their writing style. Please, at least attempt to raise your game, boys! Even some small variation in grammar and syntax might make the same person a little more difficult to spot? Then again, perhaps it's hard to alter your prose style when you're required to type with only one hand...

Quote: Aaron @ December 15 2010, 11:39 PM GMT

Ever had a ball drop? How old are you - 12?

I'm not your bird.

Hey smile or else. I'm a patient guy. But why don't you .... right ...

There's a good lad.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 15 2010, 11:49 PM GMT

The thing that really depresses me is that the serial trolls don't even make a token effort to disguise/alter their writing style. Please, at least attempt to raise your game, boys! Even some small variation in grammar and syntax might make the same person a little more difficult to spot? Then again, perhaps it's hard to alter your prose style when you're required to type with only one hand...

I can spell. Jog on!

Quote: Will Cam @ December 15 2010, 11:49 PM GMT

Hey smile or else. I'm a patient guy. But why don't you .... right ...

There's a good lad.

Soz dad.