Writing team needed for web-series

Hello

I'm looking to put together a small writing team of 3 or 4 to work on a web-series to be shot in late Feb/ early march.

We don't have any money, we're just looking to make a calling card to see if we can get some attention.

Ideally you'd be in or near london and able to join in a few meetings in January. But, if you're farther out and dying to get involved don't hesitate to write.

The piece is about two young women working in a pub which hosts an awful singer/ songwriter open mic night - both of them fall for the guy who runs it but neither will admit to the other.

We've got producers, crew, and some of the cast lined up - now we just need to finish 6 five-minute scripts. I will function as head writer and we'll work together to outline the whole series, then we'll each try a draft of an episode, then the group will polish each script.

Sound like fun?

Send me a private message if you're interested.

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the responses so far. I'm so glad there are some interested people.

If anyone else wants to put their name in the hat - here's what I've ben asking, just to help get a sense of people's tastes....

First - send a sample or a link to a sample...

Second - tell me what sitcom you think is the best-written and why. (Not just which one you think is funniest but from a critical standpoint, which is really the best written considering character, story, setting, all the tools in the toolbox....)

Thanks and look forward to hearing from all of you!

Hi J,

Re Second - Maybe you should go first with this, as you are looking to recruit? Set your stall out as it were. I, like a lot of people on here are up for a bit of collaboration from time to time - but what kind of thing, what kind of comedy? Maybe put what you have so far on paper on this project in Critique or Showcase? Let people know what kind of thing you are aiming for?