The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 31

I reckon it's the bright white lights in the boardroom.

Oooh wasn't expecting that. Maybe he should have worn blue contacts.

Christopher Sniper-guy? Didn't see that coming.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 24 2010, 9:56 PM GMT

Oooh wasn't expecting that. Maybe he should have worn blue contacts.

:D

Yeah, I thought Sniper guy had left under some weird circumstances, can't remember what...

Wasn't he under suspicion of fraud or something?

Christopher hasn't made much of an impression. Bland man.

He just looks a bit evil.

And is really, wonder how many people he's killed... :/

Can't see beyond a Stella/Liz final - and there's not much to choose between the two.

Stella is - perhaps - the slightly better businesswoman, but she's a bit of an ice queen. Whereas Liz seems a lot friendlier and more approachable; a good sort to have around the office.

As a sidebar: it's interesting to note that, in previous series, the winner has come to prominence around the halfway mark. This being so, Joanna might be a decent bet, for anyone looking to back an outsider.

I don't know any of their names. :(

The show is over (in real time) and the winner has already won.

I don't know who it is, though.

I think Christopher went because his face is a bit too small for his head. Also low down. I kept thinking of those e-cards where people put their face onto dancing elves, or something.

Laura caused me to swear at the TV. I look forward to her being fired!

Jamie is an oily twunt, he should've gone for changing the appointment time and for loving himself far too much, loved it when Lord Sugar asked him to name one moment of magic he'd produced and all he could say was a load of flim, flam and business babble.

What is it about it that makes me cringe so much. Laura was terrible.

And they blatently sped up Laura to make it seem like she was speaking faster. There's no need for that.

Oh and sorry if you've discussed this but what is up with the blue contacts?

They are lighting the eyes in the room. It's a common technique but they go overboard with it. Shine a bright light in someone's eyes and the pupils all but disappear leaving the coloured bit a lot more noticeable.

No, the pupils are still there. It's the iris'. They are too blue.