Dancing Rain

Thank you

It was not my intention to get on anyones nerves...

I will attempt to remove all my posts and find somewhere more patient and tolerant of new faces.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 30 2010, 4:44 PM BST
It's not funny, in fact it doesn't seem to be trying to be funny, but then I imagine you know that. That's all from me on this or any of your other posts.

If this is a punt at 'pedo'it was too obvious. However, if there is some other intention it went right under my feet. I didn't see it and I didn't get it. Nice writing, tho.

The only way you would ever get a laugh out of this would be if The Krankies were playing the roles.

How many more times are you going to bump this thing?

I take it that now would be a good time to stop working on this!?.....

Not sure what bumping means, guess it means flogging a dead horse....

As with my other attempt, which has had constant updates, I am trying to change this until someone says "yes,that's funny" or "give up" and try something else

A comment either way would be greatfully appreciated

It's not funny, in fact it doesn't seem to be trying to be funny, but then I imagine you know that. That's all from me on this or any of your other posts.

Thank you

It was not my intention to get on anyones nerves...

I will attempt to remove all my posts and find somewhere more patient and tolerant of new faces.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 30 2010, 4:44 PM BST

Console

You know your trouble don't you, Mr Niksta?

You're a talented comedy writer.

Quote: Lucius Malfoy @ October 30 2010, 5:29 PM BST

You know your trouble don't you, Mr Niksta?

You're a talented comedy writer.

Yes, I said I thought it wasn't funny not because I genuinly thought that, but because I wanted to hound out someone I was jealous of. I hold my hands up.