Not the 13:45 news

Thank you

It was not my intention to get on anyones nerves...

I will attempt to remove all my posts and find somewhere more patient and tolerant of new faces.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 30 2010, 4:44 PM BST
It's not funny, in fact it doesn't seem to be trying to be funny, but then I imagine you know that. That's all from me on this or any of your other posts.

This almost falls into "so bad it's good" territory.

Almost.

Thank you...

But Kevin didn't see it bounce out of bounds and into the "so bad in so many ways I don't have enough time to even begin to explain," territory.
But the good news is that I advise you to persevere - you can only get better. Welcome Mr Niksta, and I wish you the very best of luck.

All I can say is.... Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Classic, the best

Thank you Bushbaby

Wave

Quote: mr niksta @ October 27 2010, 6:50 PM BST

Most kind of you Mr Birch.

In my defence I just started with the first line and like the very best vintage BS it just started flowing

Would love for you to put a name to at least one of the areas I could improve in. Just one pointer in the right direction pleeeeeeeeeeeease.......

Maybe I should employ better grammer, show more respect for political correctness or maybe add a more formal tone or maybe all three???????

Thank you anyway. for taking the time to read my first attempt.....

Much appreciated Sick

No you're good as you are.

Big up to my Homie Marc

Thank you Sir

Being a skitso, I completely disagree with my other self. This was so good it was different.

I can see why you managed to make a living out of words and especially word play.

I was however, unaware of your recording prowess

Thank you for both of your 180's.......

They were music to my ears

This read very much like a stream of consciousness piece and I was pleased to see Mr Niksta confirm that's exactly what it is.

Like all SOC work, it would benefit from polishing but, even as it stands, it's well worth reading.

It's very funny and suggests Mr Niksta has vast reserves of comedic talent just waiting to be tapped.