Some Stand up things... Page 3

Quote: Will Cam @ October 21 2010, 6:43 PM BST

Am a bit thick, what is a proxy server?

A proxy server is one that masks your true IP and gives you a new false one. You can't be traced through a proxy server.
It's a common way of getting around an IP ban from forums.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ October 21 2010, 6:55 PM BST

A proxy server is one that masks your true IP and gives you a new false one. You can't be traced through a proxy server.

As popularised by online paedophiles and BCG members. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 21 2010, 6:57 PM BST

As popularised by online paedophiles and BCG members. :)

They go hand in hand.

I'm actually quite gutted that Ming's been banned.

His feedback was spot on, gave detailed critique, and was a welcome breath of fresh air to the Critique Forum, its been dead on here for ages.

The people who cried 'troll' were just stirring it up, why do they care, they never post in Critique and certainly never offered as much feedback as Ming.

BRING BACK MING!

FIGHT THE POWER!

BRING BACK MING! BRING BACK MING! BRING BACK MING!

Seriously though, It would be curious to know if the thread originator, Juan of a Kind, also uses a proxy server. Although it probably isn't polite to ask and even so I'm sure it would be unprofessional for the moderator to tell us so I am just wondering out loud.

I should also add that I very much apologise if Juan of a Kind is an innocent part in all this unsavory behavior.

I wouldn't worry, 'Ming' will no doubt be back sometime, under a new name.

I hope so.

And when he does I hope we can just let him be.

I really don't understand the need to unmask him every time.

Eh?

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 21 2010, 8:36 PM BST

I wouldn't worry, 'Ming' will no doubt be back sometime, under a new name.

He could be on here right now. Hiding amongst us like some kind of secret spy, or a tramp pretending to be a secret spy, or perhaps just a tramp. It could be me. I don't think it is though, although I can't be absolutely certain as I don't know what he looks like.

Quote: Not Dave Gorman @ October 21 2010, 8:59 PM BST

He could be on here right now. Hiding amongst us like some kind of secret spy, or a tramp pretending to be a secret spy, or perhaps just a tramp. It could be me. I don't think it is though, although I can't be absolutely certain as I don't know what he looks like.

:D

:D

Ming kept slagging you all off behind your backs. Whistling nnocently

LIES