Status report Page 2,921

I'm still in Shoehampton Lee, still trying to sell the house.

And no, of course you don't Wave

I'm still in Shoehampton Lee, still trying to sell the house.

And no, of course you don't Wave

You should put a plaque up - "Birthplace of Writer, Girlie Pirate & Merlot fan".

Might garner more interest? :)

Quote: Leevil @ October 20 2010, 5:32 PM BST

You should put a plaque up - "Birthplace of Writer, Girlie Pirate & Merlot fan".

Might garner more interest? :)

Lol, anything's worth a try in the current market:)

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2010, 2:29 PM BST

Did you take any pics we can look at?

Yeah, I took some iPhone photos. I'll post when I get home. Right now I'm having beer and a Philly Cheesesteak at the Atlanta airport.

Oooh, I want to try a Philly Cheesesteak.

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2010, 6:47 PM BST

Oooh, I want to try a Philly Cheesesteak.

They are not as good as they sound!

Oh. :(
But I loooooooooooooooooooooove cheese.

Ellie wanted to be productive tonight but just basically ate crap food and made the fact she cycled home and went to the gym, nul and void.

It's all chopped up and mixed up.... nice but not as good as it should be.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 20 2010, 10:33 PM BST

Ellie wanted to be productive tonight but just basically ate crap food and made the fact she cycled home and went to the gym, nul and void.

If you don't do that now and again you will have a miserable life so celebrate in the now of it!!!

Quote: Marc P @ October 20 2010, 10:34 PM BST

If you don't do that now and again you will have a miserable life so celebrate in the now of it!!!

\o/

Quote: EllieJP @ October 20 2010, 10:37 PM BST

\o/

Go girl! :D

Yay!
Crap food's awesome, let's face it.

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2010, 10:41 PM BST

Crap food's awesome, let's face it.

It's easier to eat that way, too.

:D

working late to earn extra pennies for Chrimbo...I SHALL have that shiny new XBox. I mean - my son shall have it. Obviously. Ahem.

Oh and can someone tell me how it's even POSSIBLE to get a fleabite on one's anus? Come on fleas, sort your lives out. Out of all the several acres of me you decide to bite there? That's like being in a street full of high-class restaurants and ending up in Greggs chowing a chocolate muffin. With chunky fudge chips.

Eurgh, grossed myself out there. Sick