Whitechapel Series 2

Having been very impressed with the Jack the Ripper style first series, I tuned into last nights second series with the theme of the Kray's. First impressions, as ever very exciting and roll on next week. Anyone else see it?

Yep! I flipping love it.
Hope they make more, and hope Steve Pemberton continues to be in them too.

I hadn't realised this had started tbh. I shall seek it out.

Good show, this. Nice turn from Peter Serafinowicz as a nasty chief cop.

I don't know that much about the Krays but I loved series 1 so I watched the new episode and actually really enjoyed it.

Quote: Swiss Zepplin @ October 13 2010, 1:24 PM BST

I don't know that much about the Krays but I loved series 1 so I watched the new episode and actually really enjoyed it.

I was like that with Jack the Ripper in the first series. I got so into it, I ended up buying several books about the Ripper.
I know a little of the Krays, yet not that much, so no doubt I'll end up getting some books on the Krays- a subject that has been subject to so many books over the years is amazing.

Quote: Jack Massey @ October 13 2010, 5:07 PM BST

I was like that with Jack the Ripper in the first series. I got so into it, I ended up buying several books about the Ripper.
I know a little of the Krays, yet not that much, so no doubt I'll end up getting some books on the Krays- a subject that has been subject to so many books over the years is amazing.

The Krays film is worth a watch.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 13 2010, 5:08 PM BST

The Krays film is worth a watch.

I've seen it, but a very long time a go.

Excellent again last night.