Can't wait for series 3 of The Mighty Boosh? Page 8

Ok! I finally watched ep 1 of the new series and it's actually funny the first go round!

...ew... stoner rape plant?!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 19, 2007, 7:37 PM

is that the same one where Julian did about the weed smoking cheese plant? :S who rapes people?

I don't actually remember that part offhand. But I'm sure it was in there somewhere.
:)

Quote: Pip Bond @ November 19, 2007, 2:19 PM

I came across Boosh by accident ...

If Zooo was a boy, I bet she would too. Daily.

Quote: Pip Bond @ November 19, 2007, 2:19 PM

... watching BBC2 in bed on evening when I was ill - must've been early evening ...

Yes, was in the 6pm slot, if I remember rightly.

Quote: zooo @ November 19, 2007, 6:26 PM

I saw the pilot first. Because I am fabulous, and had seen Noel doing standup on telly about 10 years ago.

With the skeleton costume? And the pigeon thing?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 19, 2007, 7:08 PM

its...18 years my senior :|

Yeah, but you still would.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 19, 2007, 7:28 PM

I like them on their own, too, but like them the best when theyre together! hehe nope Cinnamon! Im 16-and not 17 until July! But I dont think that some people here think I am... I come out with things which are ridiculously inappropriate. I muck up my facade when I go on about exams!

At first, we thought that she was a 43-year old trucker from Leeds. Called Barry.

Wouldnt surprise me Aaron! and we had a discussion in English about who we "would"...our teacher wasnt impressed...especially when we were talking about who we "would" if we were the opposite sex...I blame these forums entirely! :P

:O

This conversation is going weird places...

I just read it back and realised that :| I'll stop talking for a bit...

Oh no, do carry on if you wish!

*muffles* SEX! :| I dont know where that came from :$

I do. ;)

:O right thats it...not talking :| I will scat sing like Howard instead :D

Yeah, we all know what you're thinking though. ;)

Skee bop!

Quote: Aaron @ November 20, 2007, 4:30 PM

With the skeleton costume? And the pigeon thing?

Yeah! And other things, he was on quite a lot. There seemed to be a lot more TV shows back then that had standup.

Am I the only one who waits for the TV broadcast? I started watching the first episode online but after a few minutes I stopped and thought "this is... wrong...", and waited a couple of days to watch it. I guess that's the price you pay for purism.

Anyway, that was a really good episode, I liked the Being John Malcovich style design of Vince's body, the special effects were surprisingly good, Rich Fulcher was great (I liked his character's end payoff with the pin) and one of my favourite Boosh villains was back. Very funny, I lot better than the first episode.

OMG! Episode 3 is SO good :D Gary Numan lmao!