Favourite Joke/Moment from a Sitcom? Page 4

Goeffrey from Waiting For God. After he leaves his wife she runs into him and winds up on the hood of Volvo and cars behind him start honking. "There's a crisis going on here, can't you see that. My life is hell, all our lives are hell, my life is more hellish than yours. This is the reason why. See this woman, this is my wife Marion, mother of my children. For 15 years we've been married. In that time she has drunk 3 oil tankers of gin, taken enough valium to keep the population of China comatose for a decade, and while conscience she has slept with at least 35 of my friends. Stop blowing your horns and let a man go out of his mind in peace. O BLOODY K!"

The coffee enema from Green Wing.

So many stick in my mind :D

One of my favourites has to be in Hancocks Half Hour in the episode 'Byron Lived Here'

Sid has made out Lord Byron used to live at Railway Cuttings by writing poems on the walls underneath the wallpaper whilst Hancock is out, and of course Hancock has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. They're both going round the room with Hancock reading out what's written, they come to the last one which is a poem called "The Chestnut Tree", remember supposidly written by the great poet Lord Byron

'I wish I was a chestnut tree
Nourished by the sun
With twigs and leaves and branches
And conkers by the tonne'

The way Tony Hancock delivers it, along with his expression at the end, has me in tears every time!

Another one I love is in OFAH (I've forgot the title of the episode). It's the one where Rodney has £10,000 to make an arts film. Rodney, Del Boy and Albert are sat round the table in the flat discussing the film, and Del Boy ends up wanting to write a film about a vegetarian rhino living in a lock up garage in London. Specific lines don't jump out at me now, but the whole 5 minutes or so, is brilliantly written.

My favourite most recent one is from Extras:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lugUd7fIx8Q

Lost Boys: Chuckling away here at those. :D