That 70's Show

any fans of this show? it's one of my all time favourite mostly because the characters were all my age and i could really relate to alot of the stories. one of my favourite episodes is when Kelso phones the white house threatning the president and the the guys think the government is after them. Red was a great character as well. it went one season too long though, it should have never continued after Kelso and Eric left but none the less, a great show.

since noone is kind enough to replay... yes, I like it. I may not love it, but I do enjoy it now and them. Although I have not even seen the last two seasons - I felt the 5th and 6th seasons already were quite worse. But the seasons 2-4 are nice.

I cant bear to watch it to be honest....
Give me PROPER COMEDY!!!!!
Malcolm in the middle, Scrubs, Frasier,Cheers, Arrested development, Curb your enthusiasm....all non British comedys that i so love....
1 billion times, plus 4, better than that

And it's the show that gave us Ashton Kutcher, the smug bastard's smug bastard. For that reason alone, I hate it.

I really like this show, consistently funny.

i agree it's not on the same level as Seinfeld, The Office or Scrubs... but i still think it's one of the better comedies made in the last few years.

I do agree it did make me laugh a lot when i was a young teenager..all those 6 years ago. Nowadays my eyes have been opened to much greater comedy. Amusing and worth a watch every so often.

Must admit that I like this show. Red is definitely fave character.

I like this show when theres not much else on, but Im not exactly going to watch it religiously...

Im working my way through series six on DVD at the moment, and I have to say I love it! Yes its probably aimed at a young audience really, and its not sophisticaed, blah, blah, blah; but one thing it is, is funny and loveable with great characters; Im surprised, looking at the shortness of this thread, that there arent more fans of this show. Its such a comforatbe, easy watch; packed full of laughs. I watched six episodes in a row a few weeks back, and thats not something I ever do with even my favourite shows. So, anyone else? No? Not cool enough? People just hate Ashton Kutcher? (Whos brilliant in the show) Well Im standing up as a 70s Show lover! Rock on!

I LOVE THAT 70'S SHOW!!!!!

It's amazing! The parents in it crack me up! It's really good and I usually hate teen stuff. Fez makes me laugh too! It's just tops!

***Looks around then shuffles away***

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ January 21, 2008, 5:15 PM

I LOVE THAT 70'S SHOW!!!!!

It's amazing! The parents in it crack me up! It's really good and I usually hate teen stuff. Fez makes me laugh too! It's just tops!

***Looks around then shuffles away***

Shuffle your way back again young lady or youll find yourself with my foot in your ass! :D

Thats a 70s show style quote, in case anyone thinks Im just being a swine! :)

Red is the best charecter. My fave is when they are having the party and one of them opens a can and back home, he hears it and wakes up and says "Beer!".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTOPjcyQLs&feature=related for the fans!

I love Red and Bob, Bob is like a cartoon drawing of a real person! I love the one where you find out Bobs 'Fro is a wig!

They did try to do a British version of it but it just didn't work as well. The American one is just the best though. And I really like Jackie because I know so many girls like her. Wait, is that a bad thing?!