Inn Mates Page 6

Back to the show, I haven't watched it yet because like Chip I like to watch TV programmes on TV. But I am hopeful for it because it gets a good Radio Times write-up and that must bode well for a series. Also, whenever jdubya has posted on this here forum he has come across as a decent fella and that is worth something too. Having said that if I don't like the pilot I will slate it as bloody rubbish BBC3 shite or something like that - I'm sure I can cut and paste from somewhere.

Quote: Badge @ August 6 2010, 11:44 PM BST

Back to the show, I haven't watched it yet because like Chip I like to watch TV programmes on TV. But I am hopeful for it because it gets a good Radio Times write-up and that must bode well for a series. Also, whenever jdubya has posted on this here forum he has come across as a decent fella and that is worth something too. Having said that if I don't like the pilot I will slate it as bloody rubbish BBC3 shite or something like that - I'm sure I can cut and paste from somewhere.

If you're looking for negative comments generally regarding BBC3, it's like pop ups, they're everywhere.

Quote: Jimmy Carr Fan @ August 6 2010, 11:47 PM BST

If you're looking for negative comments generally regarding BBC3, it's like pop ups, they're everywhere.

I've got enough of my own comments in that vein without having to search elsewhere.

Thanks all for your thoughts - positive and less so. They're all valuable.

This thread is off-topic.

I thought it had a nice pace, and didn't seem to have gags just shoehorned in.
I'll be interested to see how it develops
Nice work Jdubya

Hopefully it's on iPlayer, and I can watch it later.