KABOOM!

Anyone see the fireworks? I did.....and I got a toffEe apple......and A GLOWY THING! :D

Which fireworks?

Any.

The stuff that blows up.

No - I'm writing about them though in my nano.

I went round my friends Martin, and with a load of friends and their kids.

Had loads of fireworks, and predictably all the kids got bored and wondered off, leading the adults to set things on fire and watch them explode (including the neighbours fence... on fire... it didn't explode).

Didn't get to write my name with a sparkler though, all the damn kids used them :)

Had hot dogs and jacket potatoes...

Stank of smoke afterwards... was terrific.

D

Shortest thread ever then!

I went to Sainsburys and spent 15 minutes watching a firework display. It was bloody loud ans the carpark echoed the sound back to you. Didn't get a toffee apple thought or any Uranium sticks :(

I watched some out the window!
Was fun. And cheap.

No sparklers though.
The advert from the 80s still scares me.

Quote: zooo @ November 5, 2007, 11:57 PM

No sparklers though.
The advert from the 80s still scares me.

God yeah those things cause Aids you know. Always use a condom.

Laughing out loud

A fireworks based "pipe bomb" was thrown through my local police station window last night. I think whoever did that just took this whole thing a bit too literally.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ November 5, 2007, 11:32 PM

Anyone see the fireworks? I did

Me too.

Quote: ajp29 @ November 6, 2007, 12:13 AM

God yeah those things cause Aids you know. Always use a condom.

Sure it was about *that*? I mean, could have been for coffee. We all know what lending your neighbour some Gold Blend can lead to.

I couldn't avoid the buggers! I only went to the shop and had one go off in every direction at the same time, thought we was being invaded.

My poor little dog was scared shitless.

Must have taken a while to clear up.