Upcoming celebs

Been away for a looooong time, but I'm back because I have a question for you knowledgable people.

I know Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Justin Beiber etc. are all massively popular with kids....but they're getting a bit old fashioned. Who are the new upcoming superstars that kids love? Or not even just kid specific, who are the next big things from the worlds of TV, music, film?

WTF is Demi Lovato?

Did you put that one in just to trick us...

She's a poor man's Miley. But kids are stupid, so they'll love anyone...

True.

Quote: Charisma @ July 13 2010, 3:04 PM BST

She's a poor man's Miley.

Surely Miley is already the poor mans Miley?

The Chuckle Brothers? No, my niece is into The Suite Life on Deck with whoever that stars.

Nice to see you avatar back. :D

Quote: Charisma @ July 13 2010, 2:54 PM BST

Justin Beiber

Grown women seem to be screaming and lusting after him, even though he looks about twelve. I think he's older than twelve, but he really doesn't look it.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 13 2010, 3:10 PM BST

Nice to see you avatar back. :D

I've missed seeing it too. Emma Pierson <3

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 13 2010, 3:11 PM BST

Grown women seem to be screaming and lusting after him, even though he looks about twelve. I think he's older than twelve, but he really doesn't look it.

Yep, grown women lusting after a 14 year old, talentless, egotistical prick makes me sick. Why won't they lust after me? I'm a nice guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKqihEUmH4

It is really weird.

He only looks about 10 to me.

Quote: David Bussell @ July 13 2010, 3:17 PM BST

F**king kids, don't know they're born.

Quote: zooo @ July 13 2010, 3:20 PM BST

It is really weird.

He only looks about 10 to me.

Yes, but you're well known for liking the young 'uns.

Quote: David Bussell @ July 13 2010, 3:17 PM BST

Dumb f**king c**t.

Katie 'Whoredan' Price and Alex Reids as yet unborn (not even concieved) sprog who will be shoved into the cameras and carted around like a poodle under her arms.

I don't think he'll be able to sprog her up.
He ain't no Peter Andre. His swimmers were strong enough to get through all the botox and silicone sloshing around her insides, but Alex's are a bit weak reportedly.

Quote: zooo @ July 14 2010, 10:40 AM BST

I don't think he'll be able to sprog her up. He ain't no Peter Andre. His swimmers were strong enough to get through all the botox and silicone sloshing around her insides, but Alex's are a bit weak reportedly.

Sometimes you can be so judgemental, zooo.