Frankie Boyle - an apology on behalf of the Scots Page 7

Quote: sootyj @ June 15 2010, 4:50 PM BST

Who's this terrible Miss Ogeny? Sounds like a Russian, women standup and there's far too many of them.

Take my wife....

It's 'Ms' Ogeny you sexist pig

As ever in the war of words. The dyslexic misanthrope is strafed and forgotten like a Hull fishing trawler in the Sino-Japanese conflict.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ June 13 2010, 9:56 PM BST

I doubt it.

Do the Scots feel that Boyle reflects badly on them?

Why, of course. The shame!!

Frankie Boyle. Meh.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ June 13 2010, 9:56 PM BST

I doubt it.

Do the Scots feel that Boyle reflects badly on them?

How on earth could anything reflect badly on them?

Although no great fan of Boyle, I would just like it noted that I hereby withdraw my portion of this apology.

What a fantastic conceit - apologising on behalf of an entire country, with, I bet, little or no consultation, for an incident that had nothing whatsoever to do you!

On behalf of all pigs, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for Richard Bacon. Oink!

I'd like to apologise on behalf of all robert aitken's for that last remark.

How can you say this Frankie is hilarious I know he can offend sometimes but they are just jokes come on guys

But the idea of a joke is to be hilarious - and some of his stuff is brilliant.

He was quite funny in the Sun today.
But I don't read the Sun as that would be wrong.
So I've no idea what he said.

He said.........

Cheryl Tweedy is on the mend. She's already eaten three quarters of the grape he took her yesterday.

Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days in prison. She'll finally get the chance to decide whether she's a lesbian or not.

Quote: robert aitken @ July 8 2010, 9:28 PM BST

Although no great fan of Boyle, I would just like it noted that I hereby withdraw my portion of this apology.

What a fantastic conceit - apologising on behalf of an entire country, with, I bet, little or no consultation, for an incident that had nothing whatsoever to do you!

On behalf of all pigs, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for Richard Bacon. Oink!

The apology was on behalf of the decent people in Scotland. I believe that I am suitably qualified.

Quote: Aaron @ June 12 2010, 12:20 PM BST

If you want to apologise for anyone, apologise for the idiots who throw hissy fits about this kind of thing.

Well said Aaron.

Your avatar puts me in mind of Games Master, was that intentional at all?

Nope.

Quote: John Mairs @ July 29 2010, 9:12 PM BST

The apology was on behalf of the decent people in Scotland. I believe that I am suitably qualified.

How conceited of you.

Has there ever been an apology on behalf of The Scottish people with a sense of humour?