Dave Lamb Should Host Eurovision

I think that the excellent Dave Lamb from 'Come Dine With Me' should replace Mr Norton and be the true love child of Terry Wogan on Eurovision.

Good suggestion. Although that still wouldn't make me watch it, so it would it doesn't really matter.

He should read the news. That would be amusing.

I have only watched this show once or twice, but everyone seems to be taking about this Dave Lamb fella. Is he good?

My daughter watches avidly and, when I pass by, my initial reaction is that he's a finger.

Dave Lamb is an accomplished actor and standup. I remember him being in the Channel 4 Armstrong and Miller series.

He was also in Moving Wallpaper.

As long as he continues to do the Come Dine With Me voice over, I'll be happy. :D

Quote: Ben @ June 22 2010, 11:19 PM BST

Dave Lamb is an accomplished actor and standup. I remember him being in the Channel 4 Armstrong and Miller series.

Was he a naked vet and did you see his tadge?

Quote: chipolata @ June 22 2010, 11:25 PM BST

Was he a naked vet and did you see his tadge?

He may have been, but I was busy looking at Sarah Alexander.

I love Eurovision. I was so gutted to find out it was on while I was on the other side of the world.

Never heard of Dave Lamb though.

Quote: Ben @ June 22 2010, 11:28 PM BST

He may have been, but I was busy looking at Sarah Alexander.

Body like a small boy! I likes me some curves!

Quote: Chappers @ June 23 2010, 12:10 AM BST

Never heard of Dave Lamb though.

You'd recognise him if you saw him. The token white guy in 'Goodness Gracious Me' - in which he had some great parts - the waiter in 'Going For An English' was particularly memorable. Also the excellent male lead in underrated BBC2 sitcom 'Rhona'. He's been in approximately one million radio shows, including, of course, one half of all the male characters in Radio 4's astoundingly brilliant '15 Minute Musicals' (Series 6 back in December)

The great unsung comedy genius of our time.

Quote: Chappers @ June 23 2010, 12:10 AM BST

I love Eurovision.

Errr

Dave Lamb.

I loathe Come Dine With Me.

The fleece is familiar.