Song in background to current 30 Rock trailer

Hello everyone, I have just registered as a newbie and look forward to being part of the community, reading posts and adding my own further posts.

I've joined this forum as I would like help regarding the above thread topic. Dont't seem to get help anywhere else.

I have heard the song on the radio for the last few weeks but never get to hear who the artist/group is. I love the song and would dearly like more info.

Can anyone help. Sorry I can't give you any more info about the song.

Wave Wave Wave

Don't know off the top of my head, but I'll try to keep an eye out for it. :)

Any lyrics you remember?

Many thanks zooo, I really appreciate that.

:D :D

Hi Matthew, I only managed to record about 30 secs on my phone, so you have the 30 Rock trailer and the song in background, going on at the same time, so can't quite make out the words. I can only send the snippet via text message as I can't set up an email account on my phone for some reason.

Any suggestions or further help would be appreciated.

Is it either of these?

The Killers - Mr Brightside

Owl City - The Bird & The Worm

If you've heard it on the radio it's more likely to be The Killers imo.

Thanks Nil Putters. I have tried looking up both names and although both sound familiar to the piece I have recorded, I can't say for certainty who it is. Is it possible that I could send the piece I recorded to someone via a personal message/text, that way someone may recognise it and put me out of my misery.

Many thanks.

England England England

What about trying something like Shazam ?

http://www.shazam.com/music/web/pages/getshazam.html

Thanks Dolly Dagger. I have tried a a few sites today where I played the music to see if it recognised it, but as the TV trailer for 30 Rock is also playing, it couldn't make out the song, that's why someone needs to hear it and they may recognise it.

PM a link to me, if you can.

EDIT: Use a cable or bluetooth to get it onto a computer, then upload it somewhere and post a link. You'll understand that no one wants to give out their phone number to some bod on the internet. :)