Newbie alert - thank you.

Fell into this site by accident tonight and it has brought back loads of happy memories. I'd forgotten about Filthy, Rich and Catflap and now apparently it's out on DVD. (Father's Day is coming)

I'm now regretting signing up as my character (old habits) as I'd like to comment on loads of posts without looking like I'm pushing my new stuff (which I am).

Any feedback would be especially appreciated since the wisdom and intelligence from (most of) these posters is a far cry from the usual one syllable replies from the football and pop websites I've been prostituting myself on lately.

File under: Lewd, puerile, schoolboy, toilet humour.

Hi there. :)

Hi :)

Having read a lot of the forum posts in the last hour and then saw that your name appear first to reply, I almost followed through.

Thanks for the gentle welcome, sir. You appear to be a bit of a legend on here.

Hello there Madge's Vadge.

I might change my name to Ellie's Telly... or Ellie's Smelly... or Ellie's Wellies... or just keep to EllieJP! :)

Hello Vagina person. I'm Lucas Puke-us.

Surely Vadge should be spelt Vag, if it's a contraction of vagina? Unimpressed

Oh, and hello. Wave

You would think so, Chip but stick 'Madge's Vadge' into Google and there are over 30,000 references to Madonna's nether regions, apparently. Whistling nnocently

And hello to you too.

Haha, just went on Mike Hunt's insult generator for me...

Close your eyes kids but apparently I'm a "You are an Arse-wiping F**k Fanny!"

Wave Rude lady parts etc

Quote: EllieJP @ March 19 2010, 12:25 PM GMT

Haha, just went on Mike Hunt's insult generator for me...

Close your eyes kids but apparently I'm a "You are an Arse-wiping F**k Fanny!"

Oh my goodness, Ellie, I am sorry. :O

Mike Hunt is absolutely shocking, isn't he. I think the reason the Pussycat Dolls split up recently was because Mike Hunt was caught stealing underwear from their dressing room. (Episode 8)

And that's the least of what he gets up to!