Forgive me if this is already out there... Page 3

Cheers Nicholas. Good luck with it.

My email was as follows;

Hi Tony,

This is just an email to inform you that we are still considering your material at the moment.

We will have a definitive answer for you early next week.

Best wishes,

Emma Mann
Sound Identity Ltd

So I'll keep my fingers crossed till next week

I got that exact message.

Except they called me 'Dan'

Dan

Hi Shem,

Thank you for your submission.

This is just an email to inform you that we like some of your gags and are in the process of considering your material.

Best wishes,

Emma Mann
Sound Identity Ltd

Congrats to those who're makin' it!
They liked me YouTube sketch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlJHP95uXBY) but couldn't use me gags. Ho hum.

They asked me to resubmit without the radio script formatting - did that this morning and haven't heard 'owt since. Probably missed the boat now, I guess...

No, the boat is still in the harbour, DrVole.
They are still in the "considering" process.

Denied! 'Details on file' though, so at least they're cordial :)

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ March 17 2010, 1:16 PM GMT

Denied! 'Details on file' though, so at least they're cordial :)

Dan

This.

Quote: thefridaylink @ March 11 2010, 5:30 PM GMT

Hi Shem,

Thank you for your submission.

This is just an email to inform you that we like some of your gags and are in the process of considering your material.

Best wishes,

Emma Mann
Sound Identity Ltd

I decided to call them direct by means of the telephone apparatus. The voice on the end of line said "Emma mann speaking" so I replied " I don't care what gender you are. as it happens Emma man as well, but that's not important right now." Strangely, the phone went dead after that, but I remain hopeful.

Has anyone heard any more off this, I received a "We like your stuff and we'll be in touch" email, but its been all quiet since then....

I too have heard nothing since the "We like your stuff and we'll be in touch" email.

I sent a query email the other week, but have heard nothing more.

I also sent one yesterday, I wonder if somebody had the "best topical gags speech of the night" on us?