The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 94

Quote: Beelzebozo @ March 7 2010, 5:43 PM GMT

I understand. I used to support them coz I grew up in the east but after moving away and watching Joe Cole declare 'we're to good to go down' every week (which they really f**kin were but it didn't stop them) I thought what's keeping me to a lump of turd when I could be following arsenal???

Come over to the north side pal and don't look back.

Just not Chelsea.

How the hell can you do that?

You can't just stop supporting a team because they're not doing very well and support another - unless you're a glory hunter!

Quote: Chappers @ March 8 2010, 1:13 PM GMT

You can't just stop supporting a team because they're not doing very well and support another - unless you're a glory hunter!

Yeah but the flaw in that argument is he now supports Arsenal... not much of a glory hunter, eh? ;) :O :)

I found my 90-91 Man Utd top the other day. It doesn't look big enough to fit a small terrier.

Who does everyone think the fourth Champions' League place will go to? I've just been looking at the table, and, as City have only played 27 games, I now think they'll get it, with Everton just missing out, finishing fifth, above Spurs and Liverpool. Same old story! If only we hadn't had so many injuries.

Quote: Chappers @ March 8 2010, 1:13 PM GMT

How the hell can you do that?

It did take a while for me to come round but I hated the east. Where I live now means something to me. Plus I moved near the ground and imagine every other Saturday as West Ham are getting thrashed by lesser teams, you can hear the roar of another Arsenal goal and friends are constantly asking you to come down. Bye-bye West Ham.

And rest assured Catskillz nobody wants City, Tottenham or Liverpool to do well.(Ok maybe their fans)

Aston Villa.

People's views on how the title race will finish.

Winners: I said earlier in this forum it is two horses (Man United and Chelsea) and a pony (Arsenal). I now think it is three horses and all three have an equal chance of winning.

4th Place: I think Liverpool will scrape it, but won't be able to afford any more cock-ups like last night.

Relegated: Hull, Burnley and Portsmouth.

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 9 2010, 9:02 PM GMT

4th Place: I think Liverpool will scrape it, but won't be able to afford any more cock-ups like last night.

Relegated: Hull, Burnley and Portsmouth.

Don't want Liverpool to make it, coz then we can make a move for Torres.

Can't argue with the bottom three. Crystal Palace going into Administration was funny but Pompey was just tragic -£70m - How do you f**k that up?

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've only just discovered it.

A Millwall fan becomes a little bit confused about his season ticket: :)

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=2403&page=1

I read all that thread laughing so much!!!! Laughing out loud WHAT AN IDIOT!

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ March 10 2010, 11:02 AM GMT

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've only just discovered it.

A Millwall fan becomes a little bit confused about his season ticket: :)

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=2403&page=1

I don't understand either. If he's got a season ticket surely it covers all league games.

Quote: Chappers @ March 10 2010, 11:24 AM GMT

I don't understand either. If he's got a season ticket surely it covers all league games.

It does. The guy went to confirm his seat for a league game - when the assistant told him that his seat was not for sale, he assumed it was sold to someone else. (A few bricks to the head is the root of the problem :) )

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ March 10 2010, 11:28 AM GMT

It does. The guy went to confirm his seat for a league game - when the assistant told him that his seat was not for sale, he assumed it was sold to someone else. (A few bricks to the head is the root of the problem :) )

Oh - I see!

Premiership winners : Utd
Champions league : Utd
4th : .........Tottenham

Relegated : Wolves, Burnley, Portsmouth

Liverpool have blown it I think, there's too much strong competition for fourth and they just don't have the confidence.

If they don't make it then I hope Spurs do.