A sabbatical for Sootyj

Having seen a number of BCG types go walk abouts, Sootyj is probably going to be joining them.

I love all my fellow BCGers even the assholes, for they know not what they do.

I'll have made my mind up about a date by Monday and I will be back.

But it's just that I don't have the time I used to, to write. And even then I wasn't doing such great shakes. So I'm going to spend the next couple of months using my BCG time focusing on a couple of projects I should have been doing for ages. I need to get those 3rd and 4th drafts I never write, written.

I will of course still be answering my e-mails and you can follow some of my adventures on my good friend Dr Sardonicus's blog.

You've been great and offered me real support.

Be seeing you.

Sootyj

Bloody hell, this place is going to be a ghost town soon! Good luck with your projects. Wave

I can't see it happening Sooty.

You'll be saying things like Gordon Brown is going to lose the election next.

Quote: bigfella @ January 31 2010, 2:19 PM GMT

You'll be saying things like Gordon Brown is going to lose the election next.

Let's hope so.

Bye bye Mr sooty. Do return, with a new-found love for Terry And June.

Good luck Sootyj with what ever it is you are up to. Are you and Griff really Batman and Spiderman from Fathers for Justice and your skills are required atop some public building?

All the best, Sooty.

Hopefully see you on here again soon SootyJ - good luck with the writing.

Good luck with your writing sooty - don't forget to use a spellchecker. Whistling nnocently

No doubt, you will return sooner rather then later (fingeys crossed).

Let us know how you are getting along.

Byeeeeee!

Wave

It is like the ravens leaving the Tower...

Best of luck in kicking the habit.

Come back soon!
You're a BCG institution.

Hey Sootyj,

Although my contributions of late have been niggardly, I've found that a periodic browse on BCG is good for morale.

Get writing Joel - and don't be a stranger.

Geoff.

Ooooh rather upset about this one. Come back soon! x

Good luck with everything sootyj. Thanks for all the helpful feedback and the healthy dose of laughs you've provided in the short time I've been here. Scratchyr.

I wonder if Sootyj and Griff have eloped?

I like the thought of them being Bat Man and Robin.

Anyhooo, good luck to ya Soots. Happy Writing, and we look foward to your triumphant return.

Ta Ra!