Celebs you've met that were very friendly Page 5

Cool. :)

Quote: Joey Moose @ January 29 2010, 5:19 PM GMT

Any chance of your Mum's mobile number?

:D

Only Terri Dwyer from Hollyoaks who seemed ok enough

And Per Gessle from Roxette at his solo gig in London.

And Johnny Vegas who I hate but he was friendly and gave people hugs in GBar Liverpool a few years bak and sort of Julian Clary who was an arse to my mate when she asked for an autograph in The Lisbon, Liverpool.

She said "can I have an autograph please" his response "no" when she asked why he added "because I don't want to".

He did however sign something on his way out so I think it was his way of joking.

Quote: David Carmon @ January 30 2010, 5:20 AM GMT

and Johnny Vegas...

I still have no idea who Johnny Vegas is, but I did like that he sold his wedding photos to Viz for a pound!

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 30 2010, 1:40 AM GMT

Any chance of your Mum's mobile number?

:D

No, just no. Don't go there! Sick

It's just proof that they're not all shape shifting lizards.

I met Barry Mendel, the producer of the sixth sense who was very nice.

I had a beer with Burt Young out of the Rocky films and who guest appeared in an episode of The Sopranos, he had a lot to drink and was complaining about someone, I complimented him on his role in the Sopranos and he cheered up and gave me a 'knuckle style' hi five.

I spoke to John Lovitz at a comedy club who shook my hand but he was distracted (but nice enough not to be rude).

I've had a beer with Lemmy, he didn't say much but I got a photograph taken with him. He's a great guy and wears his hat everywhere he goes.

I've spoke to Ian Rankin who gave me some advice on writing. Great bloke.

Mark Millar who wrote 'Wanted' did a lecture and he gave me a few writing tips too. Really down to earth.

I've bumped into Samuel L Jackson at the comedy store, I didn't speak to him but he said 'excuse me sorry' as he passed by. I didn't want to interrupt his privacy when he sat down.

I've caught a glimpse of Al Pacino at the Tropicana who was mobbed with people, Jeff out of Curb and Ben Stiller. That's it.

Oh yeah, I've seen a small intimate gig of Chris Rock doing comedy but I never spoke to him.

Also spoke to Maggie Gyllenhall at the Edinburgh festival, she was outside smoking a cigarette, she is very nice. Forgot about that one.

Quote: James Turner @ January 30 2010, 7:30 PM GMT

I've had a beer with Lemmy, he didn't say much but I got a photograph taken with him. He's a great guy and wears his hat everywhere he goes.

Lovey I'm so envious.

I grew up in California and the only celebrity I have ever met was William Hung. He was very nice, though.

I met him at a Thai restaurant in Berkeley and he had a couple of hotties fawning over him. He seemed to be milking his 15 minutes for all they were worth.

I've been to Los Angeles 3 times and I know where a few faces hang out. I know how to get into the parties at the Tropicana and I know a few haunts off the beaten track.

Quote: deckard @ January 31 2010, 2:59 AM GMT

he had a couple of hotties fawning over him. He seemed to be milking his 15 minutes for all they were worth.

You normally get them by the hour in the UK.

I met Derren Brown once. His cock hangs out.

I think the most surreal encounter I've had was with Kevin Eldon and Simon Munnery after a gig; I was so excited to be meeting Kevin (Simon was great as well) and we three had a nice chat, most of which I cannot remember! When I introduced myself I overemphasised my name way too much, and then I think we briefly discussed some sort of bionic all-seeing eye. Due to the overemphasis I placed on my name Kevin proceeded to say, "Hello Josh!" After turning and walking away I could hear Kevin saying to someone, "That was Josh!" :D

Don't want to brag but I've also met Kevin Spacey, Clint Eastwood, Stewart Lee, Tim Vine, Martin Clunes, Rolf Harris, Les Dennis and Amanda Holden, Sanjeev Bhaskar etc...

Quote: Marooned @ February 5 2010, 10:03 PM GMT

Don't want to brag but I've also met Kevin Spacey, Clint Eastwood, Stewart Lee, Tim Vine, Martin Clunes, Rolf Harris, Les Dennis and Amanda Holden, Sanjeev Bhaskar etc...

That must've been a crazee party!

Quote: Leevil @ February 6 2010, 2:16 PM GMT

That must've been a crazee party!

Party? This was in my local kebab house...