Dance Of The Dung Beetles

*The narrated words flash up dramatically.*

Narrator: This year, PIXAR in association with WALT DISNEY presents the animated extravaganza of the year...again..

*The screen shows an animation of a dung beetle taking a bite out of a dung ball.*

Dung Beetle: Hell, that's some gooooood shit.

*The narrated titles flash up dramatically.*

Narrator: DANCE OF THE DUNG BEETLES!

*The animation is of Dung Beetles riding dung balls down a steep hill and giving off whoops. The music is Prince's 'You've Got The Look.' Pictures then show Dung Beetles performing a wild disco dance. It then changes to a Dung Beetle reading Kafka's 'Metamorphises.'*

Dung Beetle: Boy I'd hate to be him.

*Another beetle, holding his stomach.*

Dung Beetle: God, that put me off my lunch.

*The narrated words flash up dramatically*

Narrator: In cinemas soon!

*The picture shows a female Dung Beetle slapping a male.*

Dung Beetle: That's the third time today. You an omnivore whore.

Could have legs this, although i'm just a lay man, at best.

I had an extra scene idea for you.

A dung beetle happens upon a cave full of huge dung balls, paradise he thinks, until he unsettles one of the balls of dung and in doing so also makes his presence known to the rightful owners of the dung (another group of beetles). He is then chased by the other beetles and one of the balls of dung, as a kind of indiana jones spoof.

Heh heh, I like it.

It's one of the sketches that makes me wish that I could do animation. At best I can draw a stickman.

Then draw stick men. Does the name David Shrigley mean anything to you?

It used to mean vague confusion but with the help of wikipedia I can see that he is an artist, who used stickmen...and was born in 1968.