Becoming a TV presenter

Hi I'm trying to be an internet TV presenter

Help me in my attempt to become a TV presenter Vote for me here http://www.invernesstv.net/talentvote.html

Thanks
John

Audition youselves if you are interested

John,

There are only two kinds of Scot - those who admit hating the English and those who don't. Hell will freeze over several times before Inverness TV hires a presenter with an English accent.

You have a great face for TV (and for comedy) but, of the eight auditionees on that website, Robbie Paulin looks to me like the only one with any chance.

If nobody else applies for the job, he's home and dry.

Hi.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Maybe you are right, but I've lived amongst the Scots for 20 years and I don't think they arelike that. A local accent would hepl though I suppose it can't hurt to try.

Thanks again.

John

I've voted for you, John. You're still at 0% though :(

Hi Thanks for that.

Yes I notice I'm at 0% which is odd because I know a lot of people have voted for me.

Thanks anyway.

John

Still nil after I voted. :(

Ditto. I wish James Cotter would post an audition reel.

I voted and you now have six percent, clearly my vote is more important than other people's :)

I've just voted for you and you've gone back to 0%. Apologies.

Quote: Kenneth @ December 20 2009, 12:13 PM GMT

Ditto. I wish James Cotter would post an audition reel.

What for?

I voted but you are still on 0%. Do sassenach votes not count?

Quote: James Cotter @ December 20 2009, 6:51 PM GMT

What for?

The thing being discussed above, perhaps?

Quote: Ben @ December 20 2009, 7:38 PM GMT

The thing being discussed above, perhaps?

I read that already.

Why do you want to be an internet TV presenter? Explain your reasons and if I think you are not a total f**kwit I will consider helping you.

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I don't think their voting system is working properly, or it might be a fiendish plot.

to answer Ronnie's questions.

I want to present.

Because I live in Inveress and it's sooo boring. There are no comedy clubs (I'm a frustrated stand up) and I enjoy presenting.

Oh and yes I am a complete f**kwit, it's taken me years to be this dumb.

Thanks

John

Purple Comedy

http://standupcomedy.podomatic.com/